What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this is exactly why i avoid you..tu khatarnak aadmmi hai yaar..:P
yaar tu nai chun k sab sai fazool profile pic lagai hai ! cover photo mai tu charsi lag rha hai :cheesy:

I wanted it in blood red font. But that feature is just for elite etc members
@RAMPAGE change ur avatar its ugly. Can i suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i was born in Riyadh and also lived in two other cities, Jubail and Yanbu in KSA. In total i was there for around 10 years and studied in British and American Schools.

Later i moved to London England and lived there for a couple of years. After that i moved where i am now, in Canada.

I thought i told you about my ancestral village in Kashmir :what: Anyhow the name of the village is Shopian in the Valley.

Well the girlfriends are food. Sorry being a Butt i can't dump them. :omghaha:

Tell us something about yourself as well :smokin:

Well I've only lived in one city all my life - Lahore, a piece of heaven on Earth ! :smitten:

Studied all my life in Beaconhouse ! :undecided:

The ancestral village is some place called Khreu near Gulmarg or so I'm told ! :unsure:

Me too the Girl Friends are food ! :smokin:

I've got some relatives in Occupied Kashmir but we haven't been in contact with them for a while....most of them left for Other Countries - Its not easy being a Pro-Pakistan Kashmiri in Occupied Kashmir.

What about your side, any left ? :what:

I've got some relatives in Occupied Kashmir but we haven't been in contact with them for a while....most of them left for Other Countries - Its not easy being a Pro-Pakistan Kashmiri in Occupied Kashmir.

What about your side, any left ? :what:

I also have some relatives from Occupied Kashmir but yeah same here. We haven't been in contact for a while and they left for other countries.

I remember you said something that put us both being related. What was that ?

I also have some relatives from Occupied Kashmir but yeah same here. We haven't been in contact for a while and they left for other countries.

I remember you said something that put us both being related. What was that ?

Come again, I didn't understand ? :what:

@Armstrong n @cb4 r talkin abt girlfrends n bad things at sahr time toba:girl_cray3::girl_cray3:

bad guys :meeting:

ok bye m goin :wave:

Chal chup kar motiiii ! :P

Girlfriend is a metaphor for 'food' because we love 'food' the way men love their wives, girl friends etc. ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom