What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sure!! :D So hows your life?

life is gunna b tuff frm tommrw cuz ramdan startin
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
jk

beautiful....India mainly consists of jungles and gardens.My father was also indian..when our relatives arrive pak to meet us..they tell us alot...about colours,flora and fauna...they have invited me so many times..:smitten:

slav n @Leader it looks like our northern areas hyna

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful....India mainly consists of jungles and gardens.My father was also indian..when our relatives arrive pak to meet us..they tell us alot...about colours,flora and fauna...they have invited me so many times..:smitten:

well yes , more or less . Plus Monsoon season in Maharashtra is epic . From past couple of months i am constantly traveling , every weekend . So many amazing places and so many amazing memories in form of pictures .

:angry: ........
im gunna delete @BDforever frm my frends list here cuz he does bad jokes wid girl:taz::girl_cray3::bad:

chalo gossa mat karo ..sister ke sat tang karna ka ek torika hey :kiss3:

when i call my elder sister fatty appi, she gets angry and try to beat me up but she can not catch me, i run away :sarcastic:

jk

its the same geography, but we screwed up; timber mafia !!

jk

its the same geography, but we screwed up; timber mafia !!

jk

Tomorrow?? Here it started today!! I am going to have a feast after this.. Even though I do not participate in any of these fastings, I fully participate in the Eid al-Fitr after that.. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom