What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hz
Alpha's been banned from Nawaristan or vill or Naswarland... Ek toh naam badalta rehta hai iss mulk ka.

Anyone else crosses our annoyance limit will join him in the Timeout.

Hazur than how come he is still able to post here :what:
Post no. 782/784

These things happen in PDF as well. Lol!! :D I think you would have killed the guy, if he was in front of you. :P

@Aka123 Believe me I would have! Slaps and karate kicks would have at least landed him in the hospital where all the nurses can take care of him...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar: There is a always hidden undercurrent or racism towards all immigrants in Uk, but its lot less than people outside imagine. Muslims are not the only target, so are romanian, bulgarians, polish etc (who are racist people themselves) as well as rest of asians.

Till now due to economic growth everything was good, but things are slowly changing for worse. This is europe wide phenomena, not only UK I think.

@hinduguy well not exactly, it is how you bring yourself and answer questions...IF you are like always criticizing or laughing at others...then you might just be the target however if you mind your own business...NO ONE will target you...coz no one initiates it unless they have a screw loose apart from that yes I agree no underground OR overground after 9pm ...NO WAY! I am not even sure when it gets shut 11pm or something? Whatever the time...No one should take the risk...I have travelled early morning like 5am (yea early trains are cheaper as a student you need to check those :P ) and its reasonably safe when people are ALREADY drunk and going back to hibernation or running off to work....

Ooo looky I am on borderline to 3K posts :woot: will check that out in weekend...right now gotta do some work

@MAAZ ZAFAR, chotu, paper kaisa hua?

Suna hai bara easy tha.

Dont know about scotland but the thing with south/england is people have isolated each other into the especific areas, you will always find indians in one area, bangladeshi/pakistanis in one and sometime carribean community has also joined them, black community has there own area like aston in birmingham....if anyone of them goes in the other area....they end up in hospital.....communities are not allowing each other to live together.....i can post an article where a women in viel threw acid on victoria secret's Sales Rep...you can google it up....it is not against any community but happens to everyone

i wz a ziddi child!

hey doc? :wave: killd any patient tody? or is it ur unlucky day?? ?:wave:

Ah! i'm sorry dear marsha! for missing the quote.

I feel it's the other way around.They are all trying to kill me. Every time i enter the OR, they look at me like they are planning to kill me if i ever touched their spleen instead of their liver or gall bladder.

Everyday when i enter in their room for daily rounds the attendants and the patients all look at me as if they are going to kill me with their looks or eat me alive or stab me in the head if i ever tried to touch them.

Last sunday it crossed all limits ,as soon as i entered the main building, they all attacked me like zombies.I entered the lift immediately to save ma life.But one OO7 patient was waiting for me there as well.Lucky me his defibrillator went off at that moment other wise who would have told you all about this.

Well in a desperate attempt to flee the place i reached the roof top and opened the door of the rescue helicopter they use for air ambulance and escaped.Now the next problem was where to land that thing as The Centaurus isn't fully ready yet.So, i had to land on the building of Zarai Traqiati Bank at zero point.That helicopter is still hanging along the red light pole above the building with a thread if you desire to see it.

So, how am i feeling right now?

Hmm a bit tired after that flight of stairs ,they hardly get any power there to run the lifts on weekends and the stairs were quite a bit.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom