What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a gud girl:smokin: ik thapr pury ga tu samj ae gi!!
smileys-thinking-080140.gif

yeh meri bachi shabash...zor se maro moo per...jama ker..aur han...nak per bhi..:cheesy:

everythings fine....y dint u typd anything here? :unsure: o wait u hav ur Kerala corner there lol... where is @arp2041?:undecided:

Not like that, I do hang out in Kerala Corner.. But here it seems like very much crowded.. So thought of getting away from it.. I have no idea where arp is now.. Trying to get his email id..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hermione G KI HAAL CHAAL HAI AAP KA..KHAIR TU HAI??:)

BDforever, how are you mate?. Seems like you get in to trolling brigade there?? And Bangladeshis are having a field day with Arp, Skulls and Imran bhai got banned.. :D

dont want to sound old fashioned, but kids these days, should be banned from internet forums, like seriously !!

^^ I said that for a particular member

BDforever, how are you mate?. Seems like you get in to trolling brigade there?? And Bangladeshis are having a field day with Arp, Skulls and Imran bhai got banned.. :D

i am good bro , i am trolling on some indians without any banned so far :D and yes those well reputed trollers at last got ban :omghaha:

dont want to sound old fashioned, but kids these days, should be banned from internet forums, like seriously !!

^^ I said that for a particular member
i agree with you, you should get ban :P

Not like that, I do hang out in Kerala Corner.. But here it seems like very much crowded.. So thought of getting away from it.. I have no idea where arp is now.. Trying to get his email id..

yeh whenever @BDforever is here da place gets crowded...cuz ppl enjoy n like to give a virtual slap to him haha jk

say my hullo :wave: to arp2041 if u get in touch wid him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom