What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hullo all plz dun visit Nawar corner at da moment cuz Married ppl like @Zakii @RAMPAGE @Ayush @BDforever r discussin n sharing their sorrows n gum wid each other like Aunties n Women in pak normally do...plz leave thm alone for sumtime
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Fotolia_34182971_Subscription_XXL.jpg

laughter-lol-animation-smiley.gif

Felix_the_Cat_laughing_T.png

images

@Marshmallow you missed @Hyperion usnay apni ghum ki kitaab abhi nai kholi :rofl: and soon joining the club @Aeronaut who is also rowing the same boat without being married :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Legend Of Guardians.....

Brilliant Movie...excellent storyboard,animation...and for elders..yes..

legend-of-the-guardian-owls-of-gahoole-2010-photo3_thumb.jpg

Iss ki Iceage ki terhan bachon wali kahani nahi...buhat serious aur mature story hai..
especially @Jazzbot jab in ki secret society plan se koi bahgna chahta hai aur woh usko blind kerdetay hain...wow

Watched it last night, though I'm not fond of animation movies but this one was worth watching.. :tup:

rooza nahin hai kal :pissed:

saath @Slav Defence bhai ko bhi le ke jana suna hai wahan aap logon se bhi baray saitaan haye hoye hotay hain aur aik akeli shaitaan larki ka jana acha nahin... :omghaha:
tum ko saath liye bagahir nahi jaaon ga....:woot:

Watched it last night, though I'm not fond of animation movies but this one was worth watching.. :tup:

Thanks...:DI told you....script of the story and animation makes it worth watching...especially...the way general was working on making his own army..I like such type of movies and movies like undisputed...or abstract movies like v for vendetta..and I just hate romantic,slow movies:sick:

@Slav Defence yaar mai soch rha tha k history ya general knowledge quiz shuru kia jai ! what say u ?

brilliant idea...but who is gonna take part along with you???gather participants..and I will prepare questions for you?if you like...:)

how soon can u prepare round 1 ? keeping in mind that the participants shouldn't be able to find the answers on google !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom