What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
wo nighahoon sai bach kar kahan jaain gai , ab tou un k muhallay mai ghar lai lia .....aaaha..wah !

I might be going to Pakistan for Eid...but will see....
Have a safe trip and welcome home

I seriously dont like the bland food here and the nearest desi food is in the city almost 1 hr of travelling :cray:

Make sure to communicate with host and chef. I always had great success in Europe where the main dish was customized as per my request.

Ask them to add fresh herbs, hint of butter, and you are in food heaven.

French cuisine needs the least "interference" from me, the rest a bit more.

Also depends on how much tip you give at the end of a good meal and if you are a repeat customer or not.

Happy Ramadan to all.

Peace and love for the mankind.

I fast on weekends.................only............ in addition to the last ten days........ :what:

Btw, talking of tv shows, one of my favorites was The Unit, seen it? If not then check it out.

Oh and Dirty Sexy Money.:D

Haven't see it. Will check it out.... was looking for something new, let's see if it can hold me.... :pop:

Btw, talking of tv shows, one of my favorites was The Unit, seen it? If not then check it out.

Oh and Dirty Sexy Money.:D

Haven't see it. Will check it out.... was looking for something new, let's see if it can hold me.... :pop:

Project Free TV :: The Unit :: Season 2

This is the season two list (The Unit), all the 4 seasons are available on the site, try the gorillavid links, fastest and least hassles. You will find the other show (Dirty Sexy Money) here too and many others.

This is the first working Ramadan since five years for me. A little nervous about tomorrow :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom