What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No No..people do that for health purposes...but why don't you take some sugar?in your tea..don't you think that you may need energy during your fast??unless you are patient of diabetes:)?
:

Oh no, there is "plenty" of sugar. Suji ka Halwa cannot be namkeen (salty) right?.

I was just talking about my favorite "combo meal" of Paratha and namkeen tea.

peace to all.

Oh no, there is "plenty" of sugar. Suji ka Halwa cannot be namkeen (salty) right?.

I was just talking about my favorite "combo meal" of Paratha and namkeen tea.

peace to all.

you enjoy suji ka halwa in your sehri??:woot: so you are not sugar patient...good

Yes technically it is....but since I am not sure idher kub shuru hoay ya hoain gay....so am not sure if I am fasting...But have started feeling dizzy....

I have made it few months back....just not in mood to cook for myself alone :rofl:

han yaar well said.akailay mai bari kaahili aati hai...:sick:

@Talon

Ramazan Mubarak to you too ! :)

So , tell me , what do you get there for Iftar ? Or are you heading back to Pakistan for Mom's food since the food ai'nt upto par ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon u have pakistani shops nearby ! right ?

@Talon

Ramazan Mubarak to you too ! :)

So , tell me , what do you get there for Iftar ? Or are you heading back to Pakistan for Mom's food since the food ai'nt upto par ? :D

I might be going to Pakistan for Eid...but will see....

@Talon u have pakistani shops nearby ! right ?

Nearby is a 30 min ride on the tram and the tram station itself is 30 mins walking...so I always think twice before going...yea we researchers always end up in some PIND :cray:

Or perhaps take away is less hustle...:P

I seriously dont like the bland food here and the nearest desi food is in the city almost 1 hr of travelling :cray:

Okkk...finally found a site saying Ramadan is tomorrow...

It said something about holy month begins tomorrow

something with experience in Ramadan and I read it expire in ramadan :blink:

I might be going to Pakistan for Eid...but will see....
Nearby is a 30 min ride on the tram and the tram station itself is 30 mins walking...so I always think twice before going...yea we researchers always end up in some PIND :cray:
I seriously dont like the bland food here and the nearest desi food is in the city almost 1 hr of travelling :cray:
and you don't drive either? :blink:...that is intense situation ......get a cheap car for goodness sake

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @BDforever @RazPaK @balixd @JonAsad @Imran Khan @A.Rafay @LoveIcon @KingMamba93 @Hyperion @Marshmallow @Pboy

Ramadan Mubarak
1672-ramadan-mubarak.jpg

iftar.gif

@WebMaster @Awesome @Slav Defence @Mani2020 @Elmo @nuclearpak @Jazzbot @Secur @Leader @S.U.R.B. @Hermione G @Mirzay @M-48 @SOHEIL @Arooj Khan @ButterCup @DarkPrince @FaujHistorian @Gentelman @Jessica_L @Neptune @Pak47 @pk_baloch @Raja.Pakistani @Rajput_Pakistani @RescueRanger @Tk_90 @RAMPAGE @Zakii @Zarvan @Umair Nawaz @ZYXW @persona_non_grata

ramadan_mubarak17.jpg

RAmadan Mubarak....:)

so how is it your rooza if you did not wake up for sehri?....oh btw ramzan mubarik......

@Hermione G chalo shabash jail mein janay ka time ho gaya hai tumhara....:rofl:

i watched it last night....had an amazing twist to it....i am sure you will not see it coming....:D

han jaen bilkul jaen... kuch din sakoon aye dunya mein...:LOL:

my sis made it tomorrow ! :P , @Talon btw if u did neeat for roza before sleeping but couldn't wake in sehri and didn't eat anything for breakfast than it is a roza !
correct :tup:
And @Talon You will get the sawab of a roza even if it is not of Ramazan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom