What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Hangover-2-Character-Poster-Ken-Jeong.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:fie: I dont like chickpeas...Kindly dont put food pix...Me is fasting didnt knw if it was roza today and didnt wake up for sehri

:cray:
so how is it your rooza if you did not wake up for sehri?....oh btw ramzan mubarik......

@Hermione G chalo shabash jail mein janay ka time ho gaya hai tumhara....:rofl:

ok @Armstrong u may like dis...ill watch it too tonite!

Watch Now You See Me (2013) Online for Free - Viooz

An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.......little abt it frm da website...
i watched it last night....had an amazing twist to it....i am sure you will not see it coming....:D

@Neptune....turkish delight and some other turkish food- can't recall the name...that was awesome....:toast_sign:

ramadan mubarak @FaujHistorian...what do like most to eat??:D

I try normal every day foods for dinner (Aftari) while trying to keep the quantity consumed to be as close to the usual level as possible.

However as they say every man has his "poison", and mine is a "Paratha" with "Namkeen chai" (tea with a pinch of salt and no sugar) for Sehri (early morning meal).

Hope it doesn't sound weird to some of the folks.

Peace and love for all.

tumhara roza hai aj??and you missed SEHRI...:undecided: what a tragedy...my sis...:sick:

:woot: but how you missed that today is first ramadan or not?:P
Because I couldnt find it on the net...Pata nai everytime i searched it showed me the meaning of ramadan and how people fast...or the ramadan timings for USA....stupid google search :angry:

Well brother, Meatballs with patatoes in oven, rice, tomatoe soup, salad, delight, Sira (a special drink for Ramadan from Ottoman Cuisine) :)
send me the recipe...send me the recipe....:woot:

I love it too...but havent made in months! :cray:
my sis made it tomorrow ! :P , @Talon btw if u did neeat for roza before sleeping but couldn't wake in sehri and didn't eat anything for breakfast than it is a roza !

I try normal every day foods for dinner (Aftari) while trying to keep the quantity consumed to be as close to the usual level as possible.

However as they say every man has his "poison", and mine is a "Paratha" with "Namkeen chai" (tea with a pinch of salt and no sugar) for Sehri (early morning meal).

Hope it doesn't sound weird to some of the folks.

Peace and love for all.
No No..people do that for health purposes...but why don't you take some sugar?in your tea..don't you think that you may need energy during your fast??unless you are patient of diabetes:)?

Because I couldnt find it on the net...Pata nai everytime i searched it showed me the meaning of ramadan and how people fast...or the ramadan timings for USA....stupid google search :angry:

yeah..sheikh google sucks some times...:undecided:

my sis made it tomorrow ! :P , @Talon btw if u did neeat for roza before sleeping but couldn't wake in sehri and didn't eat anything for breakfast than it is a roza !

Yes technically it is....but since I am not sure idher kub shuru hoay ya hoain gay....so am not sure if I am fasting...But have started feeling dizzy....

why don't you try macaroni...:P

I have made it few months back....just not in mood to cook for myself alone :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom