What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any mention of 'B' in India either....as an Indian Muslim khush thaaa ? :what:

India name is very old, even before British came to that place, anyway this area always called as Bengal area and that time India was not a country, many rulers ruled different parts of india.

India name is very old, even before British came to that place

So ? :what:

Thats an absolutely ludicrous argument that you had a problem with the name 'Pakistan' because it didn't have the letter 'B' in it ! :hitwall:

hey bro, i am good, how are you ? West Pakistanis thought East Pakistanis slaves, so we fought for independence and i am so happy being Bangladeshi. If i was there in creation of Pakistan, i would voted against joining in Pakistan in first place. because in Pakistan name there were no mention of Bangladesh area in P for Punjab, A for Afghania [North-West Frontier Province], K for Kashmir, I for Iran (some area) , S for Sindh and TAN for Balochistan.
i agree wth u on the fact that we r better separated . but what disturbs me is the fact that our governments portrays the fallen as martyrs when both sides share the same faith .

for married ones @LoveIcon BB @Hyperion @Jazzbot @JonAsad @Zakii

67712_585774838141687_1239591812_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
read my full post.

That doesn't change the fact that it was stupid ! :unsure:

At any rate no one from the Muslim League, to the best of my knowledge, affirmed Chaudhry Rehmat Ali's coinage of the term 'Pakistan' as being 'P' for Punjab, 'A' for Afghania & so on & so forth. They instead choose to stick with its alternative definition that meant 'Land of the Pure' !

Additionally there isn't a B for Baluchistan in Pakistan either...nor is there a F for FATA or a KP for Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa !

Damn...what logic ! :lol:

i agree wth u on the fact that we r better separated . but what disturbs me is the fact that our governments portrays the fallen as martyrs when they share the same faith .

well there were many sick Pakistanis who called themselves Ashraf and called us Atraf like cast system, does Islam say something like that ?

@BDforever man that p-a-k-i-s-t-a-n thing was stupid ! tell me where did u get that info :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't change the fact that it was stupid ! :unsure:

At any rate no one from the Muslim League, to the best of my knowledge, affirmed Chaudhry Rehmat Ali's coinage of the term 'Pakistan' as being 'P' for Punjab, 'A' for Afghania & so on & so forth. They instead choose to stick with its alternative definition that meant 'Land of the Pure' !

Additionally there isn't a B for Baluchistan in Pakistan either...nor is there a F for FATA or a KP for Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa !

Damn...what logic ! :lol:

whatever you say, we are gone :wave:

whatever you say, we are gone :wave:

Oh come on this is the same kind of thing that you Bengalis used to do pre-71....we'd talk logic & you'd throw an emotional tantrum & then we had to play the Big Brother role & spank you ! :P

and u believed it :woot:

i would not believe but this thing available almost in all sites

Oh come on this is the same kind of thing that you Bengalis used to do pre-71....we'd talk logic & you'd throw an emotional tantrum & then we had to play the Big Brother role & spank you ! :P

like Ashraf and Atraf issue ? that was really great logic :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom