What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to her three hours ago......she's the one who ordered me to sleep on time.. if she finds out I'm awake, she will probably kick my ***. Issi liye to kehtay hain kissi kee advice nahin leeni chahye... :D

aww.so idiot call her..she will be very happy...trust me...

He want's yours as well, to feed his fish....... :)

@BDforever how many cats do you have?

Oi @Dillinger when I was visiting some amusement parks in Singapore whats with your Indian Aunties wearing sarees that show flabs of fat on the sides to rival most car tyres ? :blink:

Agar saree pehneii haii tou why not loose some weight or instead wear a saree that doesn't show so much skin around your waist ? :hitwall:

What did you do to them? Come clean BD!!! :pissed:

none, once i had 4 cats :D

Bhawawawawwawawawawawa... welcome to the club..... that question has been haunting me since I was a kid... yes yes @Dillinger... please answer.... as I'd also like to know...... now that ButtStrong has reminded me, I can't get those horrible pictures out of my head...... :what:

Oi @Dillinger when I was visiting some amusement parks in Singapore whats with your Indian Aunties wearing sarees that show flabs of fat on the sides to rival most car tyres ? :blink:

Agar saree pehneii haii tou why not loose some weight or instead wear a saree that doesn't show so much skin around your waist ? :hitwall:

@Hyperion
A tax on fat people is required. Buggers eat high carb and high fat diets along with a sedentary life..lucky they haven't dropped dead yet. Nothing can be done about it. Thankfully I am never around any aunties whatsoever. IF there was one rule I could hammer into all of them- uncles and aunties- it would be EARN YOUR CARBS!!

Yara Brussels. Meeting sister there, the kids have holidays and everyone wants to have some fun. Wifey already there.... :D

@Hyperion

All is well. Where are you heading of to?

My thoughts exactly. Need to tax all that Ghee, processed flour, sugar and all those chocolates (ok maybe not the chocolates) and also lets keep Cadbury's (milk) mix out as well..... :D

@Hyperion
A tax on fat people is required. Buggers eat high carb and high fat diets along with a sedentary life..lucky they haven't dropped dead yet. Nothing can be done about it. Thankfully I am never around any aunties whatsoever. IF there was one rule I could hammer into all of them- uncles and aunties- it would be EARN YOUR CARBS!!

I now have 4cats , 2 quails , a dozen pigeons , a pair of rabbits, pair of veiled tailed goldfishes and 4 turtles !!!
Next target ducklings!
hmmmmmm ... u must have a big place. i myself have a 3 foot chinese aquarium i have 3 big goldfish a big white koi and a pair of albino white sharks....actually this one belongs to my father.i also have another twin aquarium which has a pair of orange clownfish and a pair of angle fish ! also my brother has a little cat, the same size as urs :)

Yara Brussels. Meeting sister there, the kids have holidays and everyone wants to have some fun. Wifey already there.... :D

My thoughts exactly. Need to tax all that Ghee, processed flour, sugar and all those chocolates (ok maybe not the chocolates) and also lets keep Cadbury's (milk) mix out as well..... :D

Ghee is perfectly fine- better than vegetable oil- or go for olive oil- not the artificial and adulterated Chinese shi#, yup most of of it is made in China- authentic olive oil, coconut oil or ghee- any animal fat source is cool.

I swear people have no sense- and with our fellows- they'll deep fry anything- not as bad as the yanks though- deep friend mars bars!! :blink:

Well I like desi ghee made up of butter. I just buy a huge slab of butter (5 - 10 kg) and make it myself, or get olives from my home and get them squashed at a nearby mill. I also process and store my own olives (very simple actually). I hate anything that is artificial. I love healthy stuff. :)

Ghee is perfectly fine- better than vegetable oil- or go for olive oil- not the artificial and adulterated Chinese shi#, yup most of of it is made in China- authentic olive oil, coconut oil or ghee- any animal fat source is cool.

I swear people have no sense- and with our fellows- they'll deep fry anything- not as bad as the yanks though- deep friend mars bars!! :blink:
@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Dillinger, good night guys... I think I'll force myself to sleep now... :)

Well I like desi ghee made up of butter. I just buy a huge slab of butter (5 - 10 kg) and make it myself, or get olives from my home and get them squashed at a nearby mill. I also process and store my own olives (very simple actually). I hate anything that is artificial. I love healthy stuff. :)

No joy with fresh olives here but ya didi (the maid) has been taught how to make ghee proper. I have a proper meal system and plan charted, calories per gram in almost all food items calculated, the per gram figures allow me to use my electronic scale to measure exactly how many grams and ergo how many cals are going in- easy once you know the composition of most items. That way I regulate it perfectly, the minute I go into an extend sedentary period- say 3-4 months before an important exam I switch into a paleo plan with nothing more than 100grams of pure carbs and that too the non-refined variety. Got a scheme for every sort of lifestyle and situation. So my BMI doesn't fluctuate, being a chubby kid makes you paranoid. Washboard abs throughout the year. :D
@Hyperion Goodnight yaara. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom