What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence now that u have red my novel and i have participated in many of ur sessions ! tell me what kind of person am i ?

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YOU DID... THIS IS YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND SPEAKING...... GO PICK UP YOUR DADS REVOLVER AND SHOOT YOUR CAT.... YOUR CAT IS THE DEVIL...... SHOOT IT NOW....... YOU WON'T GET THIS MESSAGE AGAIN...... :D

OMG... did i hack your Id and post this post :undecided:

CURIOSITY KILLED YOUR CAT!

Curiousity.......

Ok that's it.... me going to make myself a huge cup of Ovaltine and try sleeping again........:D

because we are not Pakistani anymore .. he is just part of history, moreover he is the person who denied to make bangla as state language ( not talking about country language)

Its not about being part of Pakistan...its about recognizing the sacrifices & achievements of the man who won - Us - freedom !

He gave you the right to make Bangla your official language, not once but multiple times : in so far as it conceded the right of the people of this province to choose Bengali as their official language if they so wished (21st March, 1948 Speech at a public meeting at Dacca - Jinnah, Speeches & Statements 1947-1948 Pages 150 & 158)

At any rate even if one were to accept that he wronged - What of everything else that he did ? We never got the right to have our languages made as the 'State' language either....so what ? Does that wash away everything else that he did for us & fought for our Independence when no one else did ?

Does one incident wash away everything else that he did ? Does one Language Controversy condemns him to be considered as someone who no one in Bangladesh talks about in a positive light ? Perhaps one should discount his following speech too, then :

Speech at the Ceremonial Army Parade at
Kurmitolla Airport on 20th March 1948

Officers and Men,

I thank you for the honor you have done me in giving me the salute.I shall always remember this opportunity that has been afforded to me

You know that Pakistan had to start from scratch. East Bengal is one of its most powerful components and you have got now an opportunity which you have not had for, may I say, two centuries or more. Bengal generally, in which of course, East Bengal was included where happens to be the largest Muslim population, was considered as negligible in quality and quantity, for military purposes. The martial spirit of Bengal is historically known, and specially the part the Muslims played in the history of the past Bengal. That martial spirit, like many other great qualities was oppressed, suppressed and the martial spirit was dead –with a sort of damper put on –and in Bengal we got to a point when as I said Bengal did not count for military purposes. Now, in free Pakistan which is going to be a great nation, one of the largest in the world, you have under sovereign, independent, free Pakistan, every opportunity to revise your martial spirit and show to the world what –Bengal can do. It is in your hands. I am sure, you realize that yours is the responsibility for the security and the defense of the State, and I am confident, you will not fail but serve it loyally and faithfully, ready to die for its security and defense. I thank you.

Pakistan Zindabad

Are you people so blinded by hatred that you can't even honor that one man who fought for your freedom ?

@Yzd Khalifa and @al-Hasani i am posting answer here as thread is closed by mods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no no I didn't mean that...I am not placing Saudi with other countries my dear friend.what I am trying to say that countries do disagree with each other...and it is better to express it rather then posting such pathetic trolls....
saudi arab is way special for us then any other country.this is the place where god's messenger born...
other Muslim countries should understand this that if saudi faced any harm then none of shall live...it is a birth place of Islam.....I was saying that such type of pathetic trolls should be closed.

@Slav Defence

Since the thread we talked in has been close I will write the reply here.;)

who told you that Pakistanis have such paranoia...lol I understand that Muslim countries do disagree on various points..but this normal,I don't get it..what is the objective behind such silly attempts? to showoff your aggression?to insult?..I would have speak same if some European or other have posted same crap against Iran. :rofl:

You misunderstood my posts, 7abibi. I did not refer specifically to Pakistanis. They are the closest people to us aside from fellow Arabs. I probably know Pakistanis better than I know any other non-Arab people. After all we have a a lot of Pakistanis here, I hear the biggest Pakistani diaspora, and I have known Pakistanis of all ages all my life despite only being 21 years old.

I was just talking in general. But we have the same 3-5 Pakistanis, all Shias I believe, who constantly propagandize against Saudi Arabia despite knowing very little and not even visiting KSA. They probably falsely think that we kill all of our Shia brothers but that is obviously clear nonsense. We are a huge and diverse country with differences in history, dialects, geography, culture to some extent. As diverse as elements of a largely common, Arab, could be or any other common culture for that matter can get and even sects.

After all we have all 7 main fiqh in Islam; the Shafi'i, Hanafi, Maliki, Hanbali, Zaydi, Twelver and Ismaili madahib that are NATIVE to our regions but those individuals like to pass us off as similar people, LOL.

Like ignorants who don't know about the same big diversity of Pakistan.:pakistan:

Let me also tell you that even many Arabs, let alone SAUDIS, are also quite ignorant about their regions and all what I have mentioned. Unfortunately. Anyway we are all humans and bound to commit mistakes.

Its not about being part of Pakistan...its about recognizing the sacrifices & achievements of the man who won - Us - freedom !

He gave you the right to make Bangla your official language, not once but multiple times : in so far as it conceded the right of the people of this province to choose Bengali as their official language if they so wished (21st March, 1948 Speech at a public meeting at Dacca - Jinnah, Speeches & Statements 1947-1948 Pages 150 & 158)

At any rate even if one were to accept that he wronged - What of everything else that he did ? We never got the right to have our languages made as the 'State' language either....so what ? Does that wash away everything else that he did for us & fought for our Independence when no one else did ?

Does one incident wash away everything else that he did ? Does one Language Controversy condemns him to be considered as someone who no one in Bangladesh talks about in a positive light ? Perhaps one should discount his following speech too, then :

Speech at the Ceremonial Army Parade at
Kurmitolla Airport on 20th March 1948

Officers and Men,

I thank you for the honor you have done me in giving me the salute.I shall always remember this opportunity that has been afforded to me

You know that Pakistan had to start from scratch. East Bengal is one of its most powerful components and you have got now an opportunity which you have not had for, may I say, two centuries or more. Bengal generally, in which of course, East Bengal was included where happens to be the largest Muslim population, was considered as negligible in quality and quantity, for military purposes. The martial spirit of Bengal is historically known, and specially the part the Muslims played in the history of the past Bengal. That martial spirit, like many other great qualities was oppressed, suppressed and the martial spirit was dead –with a sort of damper put on –and in Bengal we got to a point when as I said Bengal did not count for military purposes. Now, in free Pakistan which is going to be a great nation, one of the largest in the world, you have under sovereign, independent, free Pakistan, every opportunity to revise your martial spirit and show to the world what –Bengal can do. It is in your hands. I am sure, you realize that yours is the responsibility for the security and the defense of the State, and I am confident, you will not fail but serve it loyally and faithfully, ready to die for its security and defense. I thank you.

Pakistan Zindabad

Are you people so blinded by hatred that you can't even honor that one man who fought for your freedom ?

chup kar :kiss3:

Hey @Talon is here
greenstars.gif
how are you ? :D

@Slav Defence

Since the thread we talked in has been close I will write the reply here.;)

You misunderstood my posts, 7abibi. I did not refer specifically to Pakistanis. They are the closest people to us aside from fellow Arabs. I probably know Pakistanis better than I know any other non-Arab people. After all we have a a lot of Pakistanis here, I hear the biggest Pakistani diaspora, and I have known Pakistanis of all ages all my life despite only being 21 years old.

I was just talking in general. But we have the same 3-5 Pakistanis, all Shias I believe, who constantly propagandize against Saudi Arabia despite knowing very little and not even visiting KSA. They probably falsely think that we kill all of our Shia brothers but that is obviously clear nonsense. We are a huge and diverse country with differences in history, dialects, geography, culture to some extent (as diverse as elements of a largely common, Arab, could be or any other common culture for that matter can get) and even sects (we have all 7 main sects (Shafi'i, Hanafi, Maliki, Hanbali, Zaydi, Twelver, Ismaili) in Islam that are NATIVE to our regions) but those individuals like to pass us off as similar people, LOL.

Like ignorants who don't know about the same big diversity of Pakistan.:pakistan:

Let me also tell you that even many Arabs, let alone SAUDIS, are also quite ignorant about their regions and all what I have mentioned. Unfortunately. Anyway we are all humans and bound to commit mistakes.

yes..I understand very well..dear friend..you are right..that is why I say:"speak!loud and clear,with right people on right time"
rather then keeping it inside your heart and worsening the situation.I am very displeased to see Iranis doing so,they themselves face same response from American and Europe and they are doing same with fellow brother muslim country..they should remember that actual Islam rise from Arab,and they should accept it..if any loss/harm is faced by saudi arab,so birthplace of islam then all of us...just like a tree which falls when it's roots are destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom