What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened back then should not result in the prosecution of normal people (non militant).....

This is just like the case of Israel and Palestine....Whereby after being murdered by Hitler they adopt his policy and go around murdering in Palestine...

Where Muslims are persecuted no one comes to help and then people wonder why they are Muslim extremists...Well, after crying for help and seeing no one is gonna help you, anger just over takes one and they take law into their own hand and then the world is like Ooo looky we have TERRORIST MUSLIMS...not thinking they are the cause!

When East Timur cried for help, not a second was wasted to grant them freedom BECAUSE THEY WERE PERSECUTED BY MUSLIMS...

When Israel asked for their own state not a sec was wasted to recognize them....

However, when a section of Burma asked for help, it went on deaf ears....Same goes with Palestine....When will the world learn from history? THIS is the ONLY reason I refused to further in History though I was 1 of the best at district level... coz no one cares what happens, just teach it to you and YET REPEAT the same mistakes!
oooh lady i underestimated u. you've done ur homework ,well now i know why you joined the form :cheers:

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.
George Bernard Shaw

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
Karl Marx

History repeats itself, and that's one of the things that's wrong
with history.
Clarence Darrow

History repeats itself, but the special call of an art which has
passed away is never
reproduced. It is as utterly gone out of the world as the song of a
destroyed wild bird.
Joseph Conrad

All I know is that history repeats
itself and people are going to want to experience the world.
But I know then they are going to have a better appreciation for what is here in Maine.
John Baldacci

Here History repeats itself. Historians
repeat each other.
Philip Guedalla

Salaa tera Burger wala, jisne tujay motaa kiya hain burger kila kay.

Main teh azad hi rendaa kaka, magar tera varga 'free' teh ney. :rofl:
o molvi tenu haur koi nai millayaai tang karran lai jai meraa maggaz khanda phirda aii !

jeez man ! i was just pulling ur leg :P i think u need some counseling instead of giving some !:woot:

oh sorry mai samjha k you misunderstood me..ya tumhara screw dheela hogaya hai......:woot:
ehahahaha....no I don't need it...but i think that you may need some....cuz seriously kisi ka leg pull kerna cahi baat nahi hai...:rofl:

:cray: cant read much of it let alone understand much of it something to do with yaaroun something to do with pyar something to do with haar....

Pata nai kiss yaar nu yaar nai samajh na pata nai kis pyar nu pyar nai samajh na pata nai kis haar nu haar nai samajhna and in the end pata nai bulleh shah ki kehday?! :blink:
@Talon :blink: :blink: :blink:
@LoveIcon,and you were appointing her to explain the translation...:girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey @Talon @balixd @RAMPAGE @Pboy @Marshmallow @Hermione G @Mani2020 and others...whats up?? :wave:

wallpapers-of-quotes-on-friendship-4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom