Thanks given:8280
post to thank ratio-1:7
@Talon
Thanks given:49325
post to thank ratio-1:6 @Alpha1
Thanks given:2531

my Analatical skills are improving :drag:

Im going to take a nap nothing interesting today!
:sleep:

do not use hacker word anymore, they do not like it, yesterday some one told me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
do not use hacker word anymore, they do not like it, yesterday some one told me :)

Maybe you should talk to Asad, who keeps whining about how the Indians have got the Burmese to go after the Rohingyas, now that the PN is being so nice. Wonder how his mind will wrap around that. :rofl:

Btw I was reading up on their history..yo..they tried their hand at jihad from 47-61.

"A widespread armed insurgency started with the formation of a political party Jami-a-tul Ulema-e Islam led by the Chairman Omra Meah with the material support of Ulnar Mohammad Muzahid Khan and Molnar Ibrahim.[5] The ambition of the Mujahideen insurgency was to merge the Mayu frontier district of Arakan into East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). Before the independence of Burma, in May 1946, some Muslim leaders from Arakan addressed themselves to Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, and asked his assistance in annexing of the Mayu region to Pakistan which was about to be formed.[2] Two months later, the North Arakan Muslim League was founded in Akyab (modern: Sittwe, capital of Arakan State). It demanded annexation to Pakistan.[2]
The Burmese central government refused to grant a separate Muslim state in the Mayu region where two townships (Buthidaung and Maungdaw) lie. As a consequence, the Mujahids from Northern Arakan declared jihad on Burma.[6] The Mujahid militants began their insurgent activities in the Buthidaung and Maungdaw townships (Mayu region) of Burma that lies on Burma-East Pakistan border. One of the major figures in the insurgency was Abdul Kassem.[7]
Within a few years, Mujahid rebels made rapid progress and banished the Arakanese villages. The Arakanese inhabitants of Buthidaung and Maungdaw were forced to leave their homes. In June 1949, the Burmese government's control was reduced to Akyab city only, while the Mujahids were in possession of all of northern Arakan. The Burmese government accused the Mujahids of encouraging illegal immigration into Arakan of thousands of Bengali people from East Pakistan.[8]" Rohingya conflict in Western Burma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NOT COOL! :astagh:

Dukh kahan say aa gaya, if you can understand Punjabi than these are pear of wisdom. If you don't know than ask @Talon to translate it for you.

ask @Talon for translation of Punjabi?:cheesy: wow talon since when you have started linguistic course?
BTW mai ne ek wali ka qaul perha hai k dukh ka wisdom se buhat gehra relation hai...
jab maqlooq bunday ka dil tor deti hai tu khaliq e haqeeqi ka noor us mai daqil hojata hai...aur us mai wisdom paida hojata hai...:laugh:

Who? :blink:
-
-
:rofl: It was a joke anyways sorry if someone took offence :)

Tk 90 it is brillient then,why don't you introduce your own session in psychology corner?:woot:
we all will enjoy then...be my guest....:lol:

Why ! do you own the thread :what:

I am actually thread opener,but others think that I am some rude loser who will not allow anyone to start their own session in psychology corner.I have mentioned it 1000 times that motive of my thread opening was to motivate others to share positive things and have fun.But I don't know why people think that I am so bossy that I will not allow them to share their sessions and brilliant ideas to my thread. :cray:
tk-90 asked to me about having a session with him..before concluding just see my and his conversation again...by saying be my guest,i meant to say that I will always help him if he needed :laugh:

I am actually thread opener,but others think that I am some rude loser who will not allow anyone to start their own session in psychology corner.I have mentioned it 1000 times that motive of my thread opening was to motivate others to share positive things and have fun.But I don't know why people think that I am so bossy that I will not allow them to share their sessions and brilliant ideas to my thread. :cray:
jeez man ! i was just pulling ur leg :P i think u need some counseling instead of giving some !:woot:

MOGADISHU??:rofl:kabhi kabhi dukh hota hai?:woot:

Err...I miss @Hermione G and @Marshmallow lagta hai imaginative skills psychology corner mai utilize kertay hue ghabra rahi hain....

no...not ghabra....ill do it afta som days...:oops:

@BDforever We should get these hackers banned :rofl:
=================
@Marshmallow
Thanks given:8280
@Talon
Thanks given:49325
post to thank ratio-1:6 @Alpha1
Thanks given:2531

my Analatical skills are improving :drag:

Im going to take a nap nothing interesting today!
:sleep:

kitni dafa bulna hy ye? :girl_wacko:

@Marshmallow you almost have 2k posts :woot:

sista da credit goes to PTI n IK....in elections n afta dat,da only news n serious thread i postd wer of PTI n Naya Pak...so da posts went up
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

IK gave so many favors to me c:cray:

:cray: cant read much of it let alone understand much of it something to do with yaaroun something to do with pyar something to do with haar....

Pata nai kiss yaar nu yaar nai samajh na pata nai kis pyar nu pyar nai samajh na pata nai kis haar nu haar nai samajhna and in the end pata nai bulleh shah ki kehday?! :blink:

Oh I had this 1 on my fb last yr...

It had a caption like I do not care what they did...But dont you dare yell at my marshmallows :rofl:

Maybe you should talk to Asad, who keeps whining about how the Indians have got the Burmese to go after the Rohingyas, now that the PN is being so nice. Wonder how his mind will wrap around that. :rofl:

Btw I was reading up on their history..yo..they tried their hand at jihad from 47-61.

"A widespread armed insurgency started with the formation of a political party Jami-a-tul Ulema-e Islam led by the Chairman Omra Meah with the material support of Ulnar Mohammad Muzahid Khan and Molnar Ibrahim.[5] The ambition of the Mujahideen insurgency was to merge the Mayu frontier district of Arakan into East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). Before the independence of Burma, in May 1946, some Muslim leaders from Arakan addressed themselves to Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, and asked his assistance in annexing of the Mayu region to Pakistan which was about to be formed.[2] Two months later, the North Arakan Muslim League was founded in Akyab (modern: Sittwe, capital of Arakan State). It demanded annexation to Pakistan.[2]
The Burmese central government refused to grant a separate Muslim state in the Mayu region where two townships (Buthidaung and Maungdaw) lie. As a consequence, the Mujahids from Northern Arakan declared jihad on Burma.[6] The Mujahid militants began their insurgent activities in the Buthidaung and Maungdaw townships (Mayu region) of Burma that lies on Burma-East Pakistan border. One of the major figures in the insurgency was Abdul Kassem.[7]
Within a few years, Mujahid rebels made rapid progress and banished the Arakanese villages. The Arakanese inhabitants of Buthidaung and Maungdaw were forced to leave their homes. In June 1949, the Burmese government's control was reduced to Akyab city only, while the Mujahids were in possession of all of northern Arakan. The Burmese government accused the Mujahids of encouraging illegal immigration into Arakan of thousands of Bengali people from East Pakistan.[8]" Rohingya conflict in Western Burma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NOT COOL! :astagh:

Whatever happened back then should not result in the prosecution of normal people (non militant).....

This is just like the case of Israel and Palestine....Whereby after being murdered by Hitler they adopt his policy and go around murdering in Palestine...

Where Muslims are persecuted no one comes to help and then people wonder why they are Muslim extremists...Well, after crying for help and seeing no one is gonna help you, anger just over takes one and they take law into their own hand and then the world is like Ooo looky we have TERRORIST MUSLIMS...not thinking they are the cause!

When East Timur cried for help, not a second was wasted to grant them freedom BECAUSE THEY WERE PERSECUTED BY MUSLIMS...

When Israel asked for their own state not a sec was wasted to recognize them....

However, when a section of Burma asked for help, it went on deaf ears....Same goes with Palestine....When will the world learn from history? THIS is the ONLY reason I refused to further in History though I was 1 of the best at district level... coz no one cares what happens, just teach it to you and YET REPEAT the same mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom