What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
By my calculation his time is limited. He made some really bad moves and comments last week.

There is a TINA (there is no alternative) factor working in favour of him... he might make some concessions though.

Actually I like him, it's not that. The problem is his attitude, which will eventually lead to his downfall. He has become way too autocratic. Nothing to do with "liberal" or otherwise.

More liberal guy going to lead?

Btw what's up with Turkey and Syria..you guys are supporting KSA in that, no?

Good morning Marsha...enjoying the wind, the rain and the subsequent sunrise here.

Aap batao..didn't you have exams?

More liberal guy going to lead?

Btw what's up with Turkey and Syria..you guys are supporting KSA in that, no?

same weathr here...:victory:

dude exams 12 months tu nai rety na....kubi tu end hoty hy:P

@Secur Anyway..our resident mullah ji wanted to know who had taken responsibility for the attack on the university and hospital before providing his POV..upon ascertaining that it was either LeJ or the BLA the condemnation came swiftly..one wonders though as to why the condemnation was conditional upon first knowing who had done the horrendous deed? Yaara..you might just want to go the Hype way with such people..polite or not.

You claim to know ' thy enemy ' and yet you do not understand the thought patterns , commander :D

This is how a common Pakistani who well also happens to be a terrorist sympathizer wants to know first because Taliban being the polite , gentlemen and peaceful people who cant do that , you see the usual ' denial ' here and the ' response of the defensive mechanism of the subconsciousness ' which doesn't want to associate the Taliban/militants with terrorism because that will be ' agonizing and painful and unacceptable for the conscious mind ' and hence needs to be eliminated casting doubts along with the ' there's no extent of human ability to rationalize the truth ' .

This tag which I carry comes with certain ' restrictions ' , mate . I can express my disagreement with civility but cant go the Hype way . Its very frustrating at times .

Did I make it clear , mate ?

@Slav Defence Something you may be interested in , after examining my mind earlier this day . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I like him, it's not that. The problem is his attitude, which will eventually lead to his downfall. He has become way too autocratic. Nothing to do with "liberal" or otherwise.

Hmmm..I thought you would have preferred an out and out autocrat who could keep things in line.

Btw..I think Razzi wants to kill me. :partay:

Waise Nawaze is still making all the right noises with India..what if he actually does manage to bring some sort of a workable peace between our two nations?

LOL baby angel... I'm alone tonight and can't sleep! :D

O BB lucky moments for ppl who left u alone
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
JK...

btw y are u alone?....:unsure: koi movie dek lain...any horror movie! o but wait da Ghost in da movie too wud get scared of our empreror so no use :P jk...

same weathr here...:victory:

dude exams 12 months tu nai rety na....kubi tu end hoty hy:P

How were the exams?

Yes, I heard that Pakistan is expecting heavy rains..the subcontinent is turning tropical...now if only we had more beaches and a lot of pina coladas..no @Hyperion?

You claim to know ' thy enemy ' and yet you do not understand the thought patterns , commander :D

This is how a common Pakistani who well also happens to be a terrorist sympathizer wants to know first because Taliban being the polite , gentlemen and peaceful people who cant do that , you see the usual ' denial ' here and the ' response of the defensive mechanism of the subconsciousness ' which doesn't want to associate the Taliban/militants with terrorism because that will be ' agonizing and painful and unacceptable for the conscious mind ' and hence needs to be eliminated casting doubts along with the ' there's no extent of human ability to rationalize the truth ' .

This tag which I carry comes with certain ' restrictions ' , mate . I can express my disagreement with civility but cant go the Hype way . Its very frustrating at times .

Did I make it clear , mate ?

@Slav Defence Something you may be interested in , after examining my mind earlier this day . :D

hey Doc,smoke mornin:drag: i.e gud morning

I like his style, however, not everyone is like me. In a democracy, you should know how and when to give, at least sometimes.

Regarding peace.....................not in our lifetime mate.

Razi trying to kill you? Nah -- He's a soft teddy on the inside! :D

Hmmm..I thought you would have preferred an out and out autocrat who could keep things in line.

Btw..I think Razzi wants to kill me. :partay:

Waise Nawaze is still making all the right noises with India..what if he actually does manage to bring some sort of a workable peace between our two nations?

hey Doc,smoke mornin:drag: i.e gud morning

Thank you !

But I was awake all along , my dear :D

Yes, I heard that Pakistan is expecting heavy rains..the subcontinent is turning tropical...now if only we had more beaches and a lot of pina coladas..no @Hyperion?

Pakistan has everything but white tropical beaches and Islands except just one dry barren with nearby coral reefs !

Churna Island near Karachi however to reach there would be climb the K2 ! :D

@Neptune Sup Admiral? Heard erdo had decided to talk to the protesters or something like that..what's the news from over there?

What are you up to brother?

The police entered to the park and cleaned there at the midnight. Now there are some riot-wars over Istanbul and Ankara. But most of them are provokators now. So even I can say that, the PM is right at this time :)

give us voting rights..:agree:

hang on, i'm working on :D

One remembers Ben Ali .

and how he was ' made to go ' by the Tunisian people with only a month of protest and demonstration but given refuge by the Kingdom despite the fact he was ' secular ' and ' everything but Islamic ' because after all he was a monarch and most importantly an Arab too . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom