What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
are yaar,tera vo LET waala thread dekh kar main dar gaya tha :fie: isliye ab main tujhe avoid karta hun..:lol:
yaar aik to tum log LeT sai buhat dartai ho ! fikar na karo i haven't joined it yet :lol:

I remember waiting for bans to end. Now, I haven't had an infraction for over 6 months :)

My 2nd last infraction was over 16 months ago

Yep, have you been there?

Let just not derail that thread bro, come here ^ ^

yes i was there, i also went to Fatima bibi masjid aswell over there very beautiful.

^^^ not good voice.. this one is truely heavenly... :smitten:

man i be smoking and watched this video tripped me the hell out its a lady with a big cat just in the dessert how irrelevant is that!? at least is should have been a camel or a dessert lynx. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
off-topic.jpg
ontopic.jpg

Just a rumor been denied already.

I'm not quite sure that was a rumor bro. I was told that his mom is Pakistani, which is quite common, and accepted too ^ ^ 'case Pakistan in the eyes of Saudis is differnt from other nations.

I'm not quite sure that was a rumor bro. I was told that his mom is Pakistani, which is quite common, and accepted too ^ ^ 'case Pakistan in the eyes of Saudis is differnt from other nations.

Go to the facebook page it was written and in the comments you will see the same page did a retraction and said it was just a rumor as well as apologized for not checking to make sure first.

Salute!!! High-speed folks! How are you ? :D

Go to the facebook page it was written and in the comments you will see the same page did a retraction and said it was just a rumor as well as apologized for not checking to make sure first.

Is that so? Hmmm cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom