What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nepture, you got only 2 votes.. :chilli:

yeah :bad: Sinan is also a good guy. But c'mon fellas I need foreign support. Please encourage other Turkish members :)

Whats up kardes? Is Turkey still rioting? :woot:

It doesn't matter akhi. :chilli:

that's right yara! But most of them riotting at the moment are vandalists and provokators which I think is wrong. :)

Oh yeah so do you support erdo or the rioters? :pop:

I was a hardcore supporter of Republican People's Party during my academy years. But when I left, i stopped supporting political parties. I'm not a partizan. At this situation I think both sides have their true facts :)

@Neptune Sup Admiral? Heard erdo had decided to talk to the protesters or something like that..what's the news from over there?

What are you up to brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
BB @Hyperion kabi so b jaya kurein...i think i nw hav to think serious to report it to ur fam in Isl:smokin::taz::no:

@Secur Anyway..our resident mullah ji wanted to know who had taken responsibility for the attack on the university and hospital before providing his POV..upon ascertaining that it was either LeJ or the BLA the condemnation came swiftly..one wonders though as to why the condemnation was conditional upon first knowing who had done the horrendous deed? Yaara..you might just want to go the Hype way with such people..polite or not.

BB @Hyperion kabi so b jaya kurein...i think i nw hav to think serious to report it to ur fam in ISl:smokin::taz::no:

Cute avatar Marsha.

Sup? :)

@Secur Anyway..our resident mullah ji wanted to know who had taken responsibility for the attack on the university and hospital before providing his POV..upon ascertaining that it was either LeJ or the BLA the condemnation came swiftly..one wonders though as to why the condemnation was conditional upon first knowing who had done the horrendous deed? Yaara..you might just want to go the Hype way with such people..polite or not.

Cute avatar Marsha.

Sup? :)

hy buddy im fine hw r u?:wave: gud morning...:wave:

yeah :bad: Sinan is also a good guy. But c'mon fellas I need foreign support. Please encourage other Turkish members :)

that's right yara! But most of them riotting at the moment are vandalists and provokators which I think is wrong. :)

give us voting rights..:agree:

hy buddy im fine hw r u?:wave: gud morning...:wave:

Good morning Marsha...enjoying the wind, the rain and the subsequent sunrise here.

Aap batao..didn't you have exams?

By my calculation his time is limited. He made some really bad moves and comments last week.

More liberal guy going to lead?

Btw what's up with Turkey and Syria..you guys are supporting KSA in that, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom