What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry I'm an Expert on Reincarnation & the movement of the Stars, your present deeds & some clever bit of animation by the Maker tells me that you're going to be a Yak in the next life whereas hes going to be born as a Mongolian Yak Herder - So who knows the only haunting you maybe doing could be in the form of tummy ache because of a Yak Steak with Mushroom Sauce ! :whistle:

So Mr.Expert I am sure you know your future too.:devil:.
The white mutant cockroach needs just one spray of THIS.....buhahhahha

image.jpg

@Armstrong I had asked you to Translate the song in English, not to click on like button. :hitwall: Fitte Mooh.:pissed:

I didn't even listen to the song because I was too lazy to turn on the Proxy to watch Youtube Videos & because if its in Punjabi I'm gonna have a hard time understanding what some of the more 'difficult' words mean ! :ashamed:

Fitte Mooh teraa you Fake Punjaban ! :p:

No problem no harm done ...@RangerPk leave her be...everyone has a say...

:tup:

Yea we talki about Greater Punjab not sure about Khalistan

We don’t talk about neither of them. We have lost many near and dear ones in the terrorist era. Now nothing would make them go back to the same path. Yet, I fear that religion might prove to be helpful to those who exploit it for personal gains and make use of over religious people to kill in the name of religion.

The present situation in Punjab is generally regarded as peaceful; and the militant Khalistan movement weakened considerably. The Sikh community maintains its own unique identity and is socially assimilated in cosmopolitan areas. India presently has a Sikh Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and a Sikh chief of Indian Army.

Some organizations claim that social divisions and problems still exist in rural areas, but the present situation remains largely peaceful, though support for an independent homeland may remain strong among the separatist Sikh leaders. The separatist movement is popular in the expatriate Sikh community in Europe and North America. In India, minor political parties Khalsa Raj Party and Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) seek to establish Khalistan through non-violent means.

That is asking for too much :blink: You want our part yet dont like our country and expect us to abide or even accept the concept is like asking the Indian Army, yo man get your a55 of Delhi or MOST of Punjab as a matter of fact and Nope we are not interested in being a part of your country! How does that sound?

Governments of India dose not have any ambitions to Merge Pakistan Punjab with Indian. However, it’s Khalistani Supporters who wants it. There eventual aim of Khalistan movement is to unite all of Punjab (another blood shed like Partition) which once formed a part of the Sikh Kingdom. Lahore was the capital of the Sikh Empire along with Amritsar and Gujranwala.

Khalistan is against the interests of both Pakistan and India. See the Khalistan map, A Khalistan would include almost the whole of undivided Punjab.

Khalistan.jpg

I still have read posts of PDF INDIANS saying crap for it...I am not sure whom to listen you alone or a bunch of morons (if according to you is they have rejected it is right then why drag the issue in every now and then?)

My Bad! I didn’t get this part of your Post. It’s not me but most of the Indian Members on PDF says that Khalistan Movement doesn’t have any teeth.

However, Pakistani brethren on PDF, since its inception have been Racking up Khalistan issue by posting gruesome Videos, Pictures of 1984 Riots or by posting Photoshop Pictures or edited videos etc etc, to take cheap shots at Indian members, score brownie points etc etc….

A Hindu can travel all of Punjab, mingle with Sikhs and there won't even be a single moment of animosity between the two and the same situation holds true otherwise also.

People outside of India find it very hard to believe that even after 1984, Hindus and Sikhs are still on the best of terms, the relationship is quite strong. The level of integration between the two communities is very high and positive. We eat together, we drink together, we play together, we live together, we share sorrows with each other and we share happiness with each other. It is a relationship of mutual respect and admiration for each other values and beliefs and an expanding one at that.

The sorrow of 1984 is felt by everyone even Hindus who support US because the society has realized that what happened then should never happen again. A constant effort by both sides has been made so that the relationship does not sour.

My best friends are Hindu and Kashmiri. We have never felt even a microsecond worth of anger or hatred or whatever you call it between us because she is Hindu or Muslim or because I am a Sikh and I am sure others would also agree with me on this particular point.

People across the border fail to realize this and thus they stem out their feelings on issues of which they have no idea about.

We Muslims do not see it that way esp with Guru Nanak went to Hajj...Mind you NO NON-MUSLIM is allowed in Mekkah soo....What was he trying to prove or how did he get in? Or is that lie?

secondly Guru Nanak also said this:

I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other. I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers. I have taken the One Formless Lord into my heart; I humbly worship Him there.

Now the bold words represent Islam...so forgive us for finding THAT similar!

Many religions have similarities of some kind in their pages of books they all go by. Many Muslims (Pakistani’s) don’t even know that our Guru ’Shri Guru Teg Bahadur’ was beheaded for refusing to convert to Islam.

PS: Monotheistic view of Sikhism is very different from Islam. I can share many, points but I’m refraining myself from doing it, as I hate to discuss or debate on Religion. If you decide to reply to my post, I’ll appreciate, if you’ll skip this part.

Everytime we promote some form of friendly relationships, either some blast happens in India and all tv channels brainwash all INDIANS to pointing their fingers on Pakistan...WITHOUT any research...Yes that is the truth so far! So maybe we are saving you guys from blasts for not extending our hand...

This feeling is Mutual, as I too think most of the Pakistani’s are Brainwashed, Denialist (don’t accept there fault), try to act as victims etc etc…. Our Former PM, ‘Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee’, started ‘Lahore bus service’ & Pakistan reciprocated it with Kargi…. Lol! You can consider me amongst the brainwashed Indians….:lol:

It’s a never ending blame game. We both will keep on pointing fingers are each other……Apparently, discussing it is futile….

secondly, Why not Indians show some friendly gesture and give us some air to breathe AT LEAST ON OUR FORUM if not on our land? Just a question might sound harsh but reality is harsh!

I can’t say about other Indian members, but I can promise from my side…

My thread?! :unsure: Yes we have denial Pakistanis too ...I bash them when I have to...I do not show up in defence related threads because I dont have proper background in it esp army related or navy related...I stick to what I know best, grassroot level = hunger, education, science and stuff like that!

I was referring to the thread which you had started i.e. ‘shit things desi do & I don’t remember the exact title’. If I have knowledge about particular thing; then only I comment on it or else I :disagree:

I didn't even listen to the song because I was too lazy to turn on the Proxy to watch Youtube Videos & because if its in Punjabi I'm gonna have a hard time understanding what some of the more 'difficult' words mean ! :ashamed:

Fitte Mooh teraa you Fake Punjaban ! :p:

Jay Punjabi Aundi Hovegi, tedi teh Translate Karenga!!! :haha:

Chal Fitte Mooh tere, Fake Punjabi and Kashmiri... :rofl:

Last edited:
Jay Punjabi Aundi Hovegi, tedi teh Translate Karenga!!! :haha:

Chal Fitte Mooh tere, Fake Punjabi and Kashmiri... :rofl:

Kaun sa Fake Punjabi...Kashmiri ? :what:

Zubaan tou change hotiii rehtiii haiii khooon nahin hotaaa ! :p:

Urdu hai jiss ka naaam hameen jantee haiin Daagh,

Sare jahan mein dhoom hamarii zubaaan kiii hai ! :smokin:

Kaun sa Fake Punjabi...Kashmiri ? :what:

Zubaan tou change hotiii rehtiii haiii khooon nahin hotaaa ! :p:

Urdu hai jiss ka naaam hameen jantee haiin Daagh,

Sare jahan mein dhoom hamarii zubaaan kiii hai ! :smokin:

Ek hi Fake Punjabi teh Kashmiri eh, Fitte Mooh Lahori, @Armstrong :rofl:

Punjabi aur Kashmiri jwaka di zuban una di maa boli rehndi eh par teri.:haha:

Saare jhaan vich sirf Pujabia di teh Punjabi Maa Boli di balle balle eh, teh Lahori, thalle thalle.

My English is not good
I can post lyrics in Punjabi. Tu translate kar sakda hai ya nahi?:undecided:

Ek hi Fake Punjabi teh Kashmiri eh, Fitte Mooh Lahori, @Armstrong :rofl:

Punjabi aur Kashmiri jwaka di zuban una di maa boli rehndi eh par teri.:haha:

Saare jhaan vich sirf Pujabia di teh Punjabi Maa Boli di balle balle eh, teh Lahori, thalle thalle.

My English is not good
I can post lyrics in Punjabi. Tu translate kar sakda hai ya nahi?:undecided:

Hmm, this is the second time I have come across you insisting that you're not particularly proficient with English, which is weird because judging from your posts there doesn't seem to be any indication of the same. You're perfectly adept at the language if not as eloquent as yours' truly.

@Aeronaut It seems that we have stumbled across a willing martyr. Makes me wish this were real, AND almost makes me wish that I were a Pakistani just so I could have him squashed by the high minister Buttstrong's butt..ah..one imperious command and his life would be taken in such an agonizing manner..ALMOST!!

I would personally volunteer to be the executioner. But it is 12:30 PM here

so :sleep:

@Dillinger long time no see. What say the wise Lemur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom