What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess ppl like Lumia mostly because of its colorful exterior and price.

I really do not know, but that's definitely a possibility. Even Apple's iPhone 5C follows the colorful exterior alongside a slightly better price idea, so I am sure that research indicated that this idea had merit. It's selling quite well from what I hear, but not as well as Apple expected it too, that's the reason its production had to be cut down in some facilities.

Windows Phone has another advantage & that is its great performance on lower end devices. That's unlike Android because Android's performance has traditionally been best on flagship phones. Although, I think that might change in the future now that KitKat is out, because it was designed to function well with lower end devices too.

You are right.Sometimes replying back to offensive comments is a waste of time.
Instead of argumenting,I might just report such posts and I am sure mods will take action.I will never go down to their level and fight....why should I bang my head against a wall???
Right??

I agree with you, the source of these offensive comments is online anonymity, & reporting them should be enough. Now I might have made slightly rude jokes in the past with my friends too, except the difference is that I apologize upon realizing my post could be unnecessarily rude after observing their reaction. The only exception to this is if I were to be fighting online, & then I simply wouldn't care. In this particular case, I only informed & agreed with you of your right to defend your family members. I did not interfere even though I easily could seeing as anyone reading those comments, particularly that joke would realize it had been made because you had taken offense to the other member's post.

Generally, none of us should interfere in other people's jokes & let's not forget many people tolerate all sorts of jokes among themselves. No one interferes on this forum if people make rude jokes aimed at each other, & that's acceptable. In some cases, even light hearted jokes about family members may be fine if people are frank enough, but once it's evident the other party is offended then an apology is needed. If that apology isn't made as in your case, then informing people of their right to self defense is the right thing to do.

check out my dp bitcches !! :D

Last edited:
@Marshmallow

What's up buddy? :) You might like this picture. :D :P

lol yes its funny....how r u?
alphabets-animals-320551.gif
alphabets-animals-943700.gif
alphabets-animals-various-2-718627.gif
alphabets-animals-295827.gif
alphabets-animals-various-960302.gif
alphabets-animals-952297.gif
alphabets-monkey-111614.gif

alphabets-rhombs-569708.gif
alphabets-rhombs-764842.gif
alphabets-rhombs-556620.gif
alphabets-rhombs-191040.gif
alphabets-rhombs-764842.gif
alphabets-rhombs-074107.gif
alphabets-rhombs-120622.gif

are u afraid?:tongue:

Haha, thanks! Afraid? Never! :P Yeah, I am worried about time management, making silly mistakes, etc. During my practice, I have acquired lots of skills to solve problems faster, especially when it comes to mathematics. Years of using a calculator really messes up your manual calculations. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom