Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chalo ab mithai khilao!
singhar-jhi-mithai.jpg

mithai.jpg

1126982654mithai.jpg

Yes send us some mithai along with you're kitties :D
I will make sure it's written in the nikah nama that my kities will remain with me :)

I will make sure it's written in the nikah nama that my kities will remain with me :)

Ji nahin Nikah naame mein aisi sharayat shamil nahin hoteen :p: Aap ladki se nikah kar rahe hain billi se nahin lol.

I got engaged last week :D
i am 18 btw;; i will get married soon
@Aeronaut, jake suicide karle yaar.. tu abhi tak kuwara he aur alpha ki shaadi hone wala he :haha:

Lagta he alpha ki bache ki shaadi ke baad bhi tu kuwara hi reh jayega :tongue:

@Aeronaut, jake suicide karle yaar.. tu abhi tak kuwara he aur alpha ki shaadi hone wala he :haha:

Lagta he alpha ki bache ki shaadi ke baad bhi tu kuwara hi reh jayega :tongue:
we both are in the engaged category

@Alpha1 congrats dear!!

But have to say..You have no idea what you are going to miss in your life :pop:

we both are in the engaged category

Difference is that he is permanently engaged not going to marry at all :P

@Alpha1 congrats dear!!

But have to say..You have no idea what you are going to miss in your life :pop:
Thanks ; btw everyone is scaring me :ashamed:
I got engaged last week but i didn't have the courage to say that online,,,,, finnaly mustered some courage to confess that i am taken :lol:

Thanks ; btw everyone is scaring me :ashamed:
I got engaged last week but i didn't have the courage to say that online,,,,, finnaly mustered some courage to confess that i am taken :lol:

You're lucky just enjoy and trust me you will be further scared by others lol

@Tempest II - Dude are you a Pakistani ? :what:

If not how come you're so interested in the PAF & the Jf-17 programe ? :unsure:

Not that there is anything wrong with that but its a bit unusual ! :)

I am Zimbabwean. Our military recruits a lot of Pakistan instructors. We operate the F-7 and K-8. All indications are we will be getting the FC-1 when it will be available. This is probably the hottest site for FC-1 discussions and info.

Just because your better half gave you a stainless steel frying pan on your wedding anniversary doesn't mean that @Dash is going to do the same thing ! :p:

Frying pan?? On wedding anniversary???
Yeah sure you must have got hit by one when you forgot your wedding anniversary.
I even have a fotuuu to prove it....

image.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

:rofl::rofl:

Frying pan?? On wedding anniversary???
Yeah sure you must have got hit by one when you forgot your wedding anniversary.
I even have a fotuuu to prove it....

View attachment 11331

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

:rofl::rofl:

Sometimes I think God created Kitchen just to arm the women even when they are at home...:-)..My wife went a step further while she was away...She used a term "Belan udte udte ayega" and I was like...:undecided:

Sometimes I think God created Kitchen just to arm the women even when they are at home...:-)..My wife went a step further while she was away...She used a term "Belan udte udte ayega" and I was like...:undecided:
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

True....very true.....belan can be used as a missile too.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom