What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw u also say so many racist things here as jokes:angry: i also said it in joke:agree:

I can't hear you - Brownie ! :P

I know....its wrong ! :ashamed:

But I do that to someone who isn't going to get offended by it because they know that I'm just messing with them & I don't mean an iota of it !

And I know that you were joking too ! :)

I can't hear you - Brownie ! :P

I know....its wrong ! :ashamed:

But I do that to someone who isn't going to get offended by it because they know that I'm just messing with them & I don't mean an iota of it !

And I know that you were joking too ! :)

Racist prick, trying to overcompensate for your terrible congenital defect ( having a perpetual lard ***) by poking other people.:angry: @Marshmallow feed him poisoned cookies.

@Marshmallow for example when I call @Ayush or @Dillinger Untouchables - I know that they aren't going to get offended by it because they know that I don't mean that they are Untouchables or anything of the sort....I'm just teasing them ! :)

They're actually a bunch of Fat Amoebas if you will ! :P

Indeed a cute cat;
but too flat face; doesn't look good from the side
but alpha it looks so cute n different.....its very rare breed.....first i thoght its som stuffed toy:lol: but its real:smitten: if i ever hav a cat as pet i wud like to hav only this breed..btw its Snoopybabe, an American short-hair and Persian crossbreed

@Marshmallow for example when I call @Ayush an Untouchable - I know that he isn't going to get offended by it because he knows that I don't mean that hes an Untouchable or anything of the sort....I'm just teasing him ! :)

Hes actually a Fat Amoeba if you will ! :P
n thy also kno im also sayin it in fun ok:disagree:

y did u think it wasnt a joke:disagree:

Racist prick, trying to overcompensate for your terrible congenital defect ( having a perpetual lard ***) by poking other people.:angry: @Marshmallow feed him poisoned cookies.
even dat wudnt work,hes too dheet 4 dat:cry:

you should watch kid movies like despicable me :P
itni dafa tu deki hey both parts:undecided:

hav u watched thor?

n thy also kno im also sayin it in fun ok:disagree:

y did u think it wasnt a joke:disagree:

I know it was a joke you monkey brained Islambadi ! :hitwall:

I've just come across many Chinese who don't think its funny & they don't like those jokes !

Its like the Pathan Jokes...you'd never see me crack one because I know that Pathans don't like them !

but alpha it looks so cute n different.....its very rare breed.....first i thoght its som stuffed toy:lol: but its real:smitten: if i ever hav a cat as pet i wud like to hav only this breed..btw its Snoopybabe, an American short-hair and Persian crossbreed
I have 4 persians
but i am love with this breed Aegean cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
235px-Aegean_cat.jpg

I have tri colour Agean Tabby; pretty much like this ^^^^

I know it was a joke you monkey brained Islambadi ! :hitwall:

I've just come across many Chinese who don't think its funny & they don't like those jokes !

Its like the Pathan Jokes...you'd never see me crack one because I know that Pathans don't like them !
i do da pathans jokes wid frends n thy dun mind....if ppl of any nationality r ur frends thn thy dun mind cuz thy also joke on ours ok....n those chinese u met arent here....here we hav only frends in ville here

ok last joke on thm:lol:
kim-jong-un-meme-generator.jpg

haha

i do da pathans jokes wid frends n thy dun mind....if ppl of any nationality r ur frends thn thy dun mind cuz thy also joke on ours ok....n those chinese u met arent here....here we hav only frends in ville here

ok last joke on thm:lol:
kim-jong-un-meme-generator.jpg

haha

You do realize that both New & the Old Boss are Koreans & not Chinese ! :lol:

I have 4 persians
but i am love with this breed Aegean cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
235px-Aegean_cat.jpg

I have tri colour Agean Tabby; pretty much like this ^^^^
ye breed thori sy rude lugti hy:undecided: n we hav thm in abundance in pak no? saw so many of thm....one frend of mine hav russian grey colour wid deep grey eyes cat...sombudy gifted her when she was born....shes really fat n chubby

You do realize that both New & the Old Boss are Koreans & not Chinese ! :lol:
dats da prob dat i cant find da difference between thm:hitwall: hence my irritation on da eyes thing:lol:

hw did u find it?:undecided:

old part yes, new no.
yeh i can understand lahore my new part cini mi next eid pi lugi gi when it will get old for us here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom