What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The things which I know about her parents is already in Media, nothing more. It's a sensitive topic and i'm a sensitive person, please give me some time before we debate. :help:

Naaah we are not debating...we are going to discuss it.
I might not know all the details about that murder case.I want to know....coz i cant believe the twist CBI gave to this case.

Bhai???o_O

Sirf Haath hi kyun uthaye ??i kneel down too....those who kneel down before god can stand before anyone.

oh I didnt notice.

mmmuuuuuahahhahaha.... jao yar kidher say aa gaye ho saray imaan walay yahan, kuch tou khuda ka khof karo...move on with your lives and leave god behind...

oh I didnt notice.

mmmuuuuuahahhahaha.... jao yar kidher say aa gaye ho saray imaan walay yahan, kuch tou khuda ka khof karo...move on with your lives and leave god behind...

How much can you misconstrue??
Not so long back i had a profile pic which read "No religion"
I believe that God is one...amen :angel:

oh I didnt notice.

I, for one, don't want a life in which i have to leave God behind anyways app jaari rakhein apna shughal lol

Has anyone tried Naswar in actual ?

In my childhood I with some of my cousins did an experiment involving Mongoose, we feed regular dose of Naswar and 'observed the change behaviour' based on this scientific research we decided not to try it for ourselves ...... :omghaha:

I, for one, don't want a life in which i have to leave God behind anyways app jaari rakhein apna shughal lol
You will oneday learn,unless ofcourse you stop learning...:-)

Naaah we are not debating...we are going to discuss it.
I might not know all the details about that murder case.I want to know....coz i cant believe the twist CBI gave to this case.

We'll discuss it later in the day !! Eating Paranthas, :lazy2: Please, don't be :pissed:

learn what??
Many things including how god works and that is where you would come to understand god ain't that important unless in some desperate situations haha

We'll discuss it later in the day !! Eating Paranthas, :lazy2: Please, don't be :pissed:

Flamingo....this is not fair......you run away every time i want you to talk about it...okay private mein baat karte hain and add @Srinivas too to it.

Btw which paratha???
I am missing my mom....:(

Many things including how god works and that is where you would come to understand god ain't that important unless in some desperate situations haha
Thankfully i don't think or function that way neither do i want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom