Status
Not open for further replies.
So i would name the ones i dont smoke?:what:
8-)

Lol

Buh bye everyone

bie.gif

Wow!!!
Agli baar bata ke jaane....aur mere liye dua karna.

Btw what were you going to tell me about Aarushi murder case???

It wasn't planned. It was present by my friends on my Special Day!!! :smitten:If Next time, I get chance to visit, for sure I'll let you know. Hume apke liye dua karne kay liye Ajmer Sharif Jane ki Zarrot nahi hai....

Aarushi case, we'll talk some other time :eek:

It wasn't planned. It was present by my friends on my Special Day!!! :smitten:
Dont give me ideas....tell me what so special???b'day???

Flamingo said:
If Next time, I get chance to visit, for sure I'll let you know. Hume apke liye dua karne kay liye Ajmer Sharif Jane ki Zarrot nahi hai....
Thank you:angel:

Flamingo said:
Aarushi case, we'll talk some other time :eek:
Phalaaamingooo
No more suspense ....tell me what do you know about her parents.....:confused:
No i am serious....is there more to that case....sometimes they dont give out much to the international media so I might have missed a few things.

khud ker lay bhai, abhi bethey bethey hath utha, mangi ja, usnay konsa day dena hai :lol:

Bhai???o_O

Sirf Haath hi kyun uthaye ??i kneel down too....those who kneel down before god can stand before anyone.

Dont give me ideas....tell me what so special???b'day??? :agree:

Thank you:angel:... You are welcome :coffee:

Phalaaamingooo
No more suspense ....tell me what do you know about her parents.....:confused:
No i am serious....is there more to that case....sometimes they dont give out much to the international media so I might have missed a few things.

The things which I know about her parents is already in Media, nothing more. It's a sensitive topic and i'm a sensitive person, please give me some time before we debate. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom