What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this avatar better than the black and white ?

or should i put up my real pic?

is this avatar better than the black and white ?

or should i put up my real pic?

I like this one better than the black and white one or probably have been seeing that for a long time so this seems fresh.

KSA investing in India thread.
The best time i ever had here.
No i just commented there because to me Saudi support to Pakistan seemed merely lip service and nothing genuine and then @Yzd Khalifa replied and tried to prove that their rulers supported our stance and all which to me isn't the case. I obviously have my own opinion to which i don't expect most Indians agreeing but thats fine.

No i just commented there because to me it seemed lip service and nothing genuine and then @Yzd Khalifa replied and tried to prove that their rulers supported our stance and all which to me isn't the case. I obviously have my own opinion to which i don't expect most Indians agreeing but thats fine.
Well i dont like sucking up but the way you handled it was:enjoy:
That was check mate,and ty never laughed so much.
Btw,Yzd Khalifa is a good guy,a diplomat.

Aamna14

No i just commented there because to me Saudi support to Pakistan seemed merely lip service and nothing genuine and then @Yzd Khalifa replied and tried to prove that their rulers supported our stance and all which to me isn't the case. I obviously have my own opinion to which i don't expect most Indians agreeing but thats fine.

I didn't try to prove a damn miss. I just said what I've got in mind on Pakistan.

I didn't try to prove a damn miss. I just said what I've got in mind on Pakistan.

Relax i didn't mean that what i meant was that we had a brief discussion where you provided me with the links and all.

Last edited:
Well i dont like sucking up but the way you handled it was:enjoy:
That was check mate,and ty never laughed so much.
Btw,Yzd Khalifa is a good guy,a diplomat.

Thank you but yes i know he is a good guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom