What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
so smoke it, its really good for health.

Nope you said the lungs are no use so smoke em out...well they are useful for me :D

Besides I cough alot when I just standing in the elevator a smoker has recently used cant imagine smoking that crap!

Nope you said the lungs are no use so smoke em out...well they are useful for me :D

Besides I cough alot when I just standing in the elevator a smoker has recently used cant imagine smoking that crap!
:astagh::astagh::astagh:

toba karo larki, khuda ka khof nahi raha tumhen, rizk ko crap kaha....tobba tobba... kiya zamana aagiya hai... astagfirullah !

meri biwi tou smoking kerti hai.. tum bhi karo, good for health

@Talon

Welcome back!
Hi @Pboy!! What are you doing soo late at night? BTW, just a quick question it is sooo damn cold here in my part of Europe cant imagine how freezing cold it would be at your side!! :blink:

:astagh::astagh::astagh:

toba karo larki, khuda ka khof nahi raha tumhen, rizk ko crap kaha....tobba tobba... kiya zamana aagiya hai... astagfirullah !

meri biwi tou smoking kerti hai.. tum bhi karo, good for health
Woh rizkh nai hota jo apnay aap ko tabah ker dalay!!

Hi @Pboy!! What are you doing soo late at night? BTW, just a quick question it is sooo damn cold here in my part of Europe cant imagine how freezing cold it would be at your side!! :blink:

Woh rizkh nai hota jo apnay aap ko tabah ker dalay!!

Hello, it's only 22.52 lol and its weekend! :P

Actually, it's been okay here. Very unstable weather. A couple of weeks ago we had temperatures down to -10 C and a bit snow, not much, but the last week it has been mild temperatures even upto 10C! :O

Then again, last night it went down below 0 and it started to snow a bit.

Hello, it's only 22.52 lol and its weekend! :P

Actually, it's been okay here. Very unstable weather. A couple of weeks ago we had temperatures down to -10 C and a bit snow, not much, but the last week it has been mild temperatures even upto 10C! :O
Same here!! ;) though we only saw about 5-8 and yes we had that minus something ...I nearly started crying man dry and that cold :cray:

o ja tumhen kiya pata... its good for health. awane logo nay baaten banai hoi hain jhooti..

bhok hi tou lagti hai yar... thats why its good for health :P
Haan haan...research tou aywien hi hai....

Same here!! ;) though we only saw about 5-8 and yes we had that minus something ...I nearly started crying man dry and that cold :cray:

Haan haan...research tou aywien hi hai....

Yeah, especially on the mornings. I have 8am starts on college which makes it even worse.....

Btw, when did you come back to pdf again?

Yeah, especially on the mornings. I have 8am starts on college which makes it even worse.....

Btw, when did you come back to pdf again?
Just a couple of weeks back...Actually was out "travelling" job related...gonna go and travel a bit more both job and Christmas break....Was thinking of Norway but now it is NO WAY lolzzz...Man! Never felt this kinda cold!

wait..maybe it was about 1 and half week back not sure though...

@Pboy I wanted to see those polar lights Aurora (astronomy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but now the cold :cray:

Just a couple of weeks back...Actually was out "travelling" job related...gonna go and travel a bit more both job and Christmas break....Was thinking of Norway but now it is NO WAY lolzzz...Man! Never felt this kinda cold!

wait..maybe it was about 1 and half week back not sure though...

@Pboy I wanted to see those polar lights Aurora (astronomy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but now the cold :cray:

Yeah polar light is AWESOME. Unfortunately is rare down south east here in Oslo and mostly only visible in north, but I've been up north twice and watched it and its indeed very beautiful.

Yeah polar light is AWESOME. Unfortunately is rare down south east here in Oslo and mostly only visible in north, but I've been up north twice and watched it and its indeed very beautiful.
Damn! I cant seem to find proper insulated clothes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom