What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pakistanisage : Mirza Sahib, eik cheeez tou bataiiin !

In Group Consolidation involving Complex Groups (Vertical Groups, D Shaped Groups etc) when calculating the Value of the Non Controlling Interest (NCI) in a Sub-Subsidiary why do we deduct the NCI Share of a Subsidiary's Investment in the Sub-Subsidiary ? :unsure:

@Armstrong
One of my friends who had visited Gulmarg recently sent me few pics of Gulmarg.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Well i use paypal for all the online shopping that i do.But banking on a public wifi,i've done that mistake once when i was sitting in the airport and i very casually logged onto my bank's app....how unsafe is that??:what:

Now do you've any idea how much data can admin access if i give him remote access to my system??

There are many examples a computer security expert would be able to provide you of retrieving personal information on public Wifi. This includes things like setting up your own Internet router to trick naive individuals in to connecting their devices to it for free Internet & then monitoring their traffic. Insecure Wifi hotspots that do not make use of appropriate encryption methods are also open to monitoring.

Are you referring to Microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection client? I have administrative access to our server at work, but I think there is a way to configure which files are available to users on the host machine.

@Pakistanisage : Mirza Sahib, eik cheeez tou bataiiin !

In Group Consolidation involving Complex Groups (Vertical Groups, D Shaped Groups etc) when calculating the Value of the Non Controlling Interest (NCI) in a Sub-Subsidiary why do we deduct the NCI Share of a Subsidiary's Investment in the Sub-Subsidiary ? :unsure:
o_Oo_Oo_O try google uncle hehe :P

@ZYXW This lemur wonders whether you're a frisky monkey or not?:D

@Flamingo Which professional, is it Assad the sad miah? Oh the golden times we have had dicking with him, next to Razzi he's the second easiest fellow on PDF to wind up and rankle..:taz:

You know where to find me. I would like that, if it is possible. :)
and finally he returns - :cheers:
did you get tired of bugging PWheelers???? :D

Is that so...then in that case here is both Salam and Helllllloooooo for you:lol: you know you are missed more than you realize!!haha no sorry just in pakiland right now so a bit busy.....How are you and everything with you? You are hardly on. You know it's good to leave espionage and pay the empress a visit sometimes :P LOL :D
:astagh::astagh: ......woman! i just read your signature .....:fie:.....lol j/k....
me fine - all good in the hood, been busy lately, they threw me off in the field from the cold cozzy office of Islamabad to the barren lands of balochistan - digging up oil ---- :D.

What !!!!

Professional is giving Fatwas to you ??? ...... :lol:, Join me to laugh on this ..... :lol::lol::lol:

He He was giving fatwa

Lets ask him when he is online ..... :)

You ask it on behalf as I'm afraid of his Fatwas :rofl:

@ZYXW This lemur wonders whether you're a frisky monkey or not?:D

@Flamingo Which professional, is it Assad the sad miah? Oh the golden times we have had dicking with him, next to Razzi he's the second easiest fellow on PDF to wind up and rankle..:taz:

You got it right. He's Professional Troll :lol:. In every other thread he disrespects my religion and I used to ignore it but today couldn't refrain myself & confronted him :butcher: :lol:

Last edited:
You ask it on behalf as I'm afraid of his Fatwas :rofl:

You got it right. He's Professional Troll :lol:. In every other thread he disrespects my religion and ever time I used to ignore it but today couldn't refrain myself & confronted him :butcher: :lol:

Go for it. He's just frustrated, there he was thinking that an independent BD would flourish into a continent spanning caliphate only to realize that it was forever doomed to reside in our shadows, some people react to unmet expectations by turning dour and sore, the general drama. He reacts by enacting three act plays in the place of said drama and generally frothing away like a raving lunatic, if anything learn to enjoy his outbreaks..sad miah indeed as @Capt.Popeye has aptly named him.

@balixd kya haal hai yaara, everything kosher? How goes work and life?

Last edited:
@balixd kya haal hai yaara, everything kosher? How goes work and life?

all fine dude, as of now life suxks :D, but wth, its life --- been busy with some investigation work lately.

going by your avatar, looks like you and @ZYXW gonna have some fun time :whistle: .....

my empress I always knew you were a langoor :bunny: :taz:

all fine dude, as of now life suxks :D, but wth, its life --- been busy with some investigation work lately.

going by your avatar, looks like you and @ZYXW gonna have some fun time :whistle: .....

my empress I always knew you were a langoor :bunny: :taz:

Well one never knows with @ZYXW, she's a hard target that's for sure...:-)

Investigation....ooh...into what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom