What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got absolutely no notification for this mention. I only came across this post because I skimmed through a few pages, but I don't usually skim through previous pages so let me know if I have missed any other mentions.

Is this issue being worked on? It's happened a number of times now, but it's not consistent.

Well because i see no experts around i'll tell you what i've observed about the so called alert system here.It so happens that if you dont visit your watched threads and miss out on a few recent posts there then the alert system takes it as the user is "not interested" in the thread anymore nd stops sending you new alerts from that thread.:yes4:

p(-)0ENiX said:
Well, it's raining in Riyadh mostly. There was some rain in Jeddah some time back, but it wasn't enough to have much of an impact.
Hmmm ....i saw the pics of Riyadh today morning in the newspaper.But wasnt sure about ur location so just asked.

Last edited:
Well because i see no experts around i'll tell you what i've observed about the so called alert notification here.It so happens that if you dont visit your watched threads and miss out on a few recent posts there then alert system takes it as the user is "not interested" in the thread anymore nd stops sending you new alerts from that thread.:yes4:

That's strange, it never happened in the past before the forum got upgraded. To be honest, if that's really how the system functions then it's really stupid because members not visiting a thread does not imply that they do not wish to be notified when their usernames are mentioned.

I hope it's a software bug.

Hmmm ....i saw the pics of Riyadh today morning in the newspaper.But wasnt sure about ur location so just asked.

No problem. :cheers:

Yes I know like all the ugly people like you have their justification (the real beauty is online inside), even hippo like paindoo from dongay bongay @Marshmallow gives same justification.. :

The reason being that we know who we are na better than anybody else so we don't really care about what others are saying you are surely a victim of the green eyed monster you proved it now :p:

The reason being that we know who we are na better than anybody else so we don't really care about what others are saying you are surely a victim of the green eyed monster you proved it now :p:

are you referring to bol ayinay bol? puppet shop from 90s?

That's strange, it never happened in the past before the forum got upgraded. To be honest, if that's really how the system functions then it's really stupid because members not visiting a thread does not imply that they do not wish to be notified when their usernames are mentioned.

I started posting in this forum just on the day it was upgraded.And had visited this forum once in september when it was powered by vbulletin.
Anyways Webmaster must be working on it.

p(-)0ENiX said:
I hope it's a software bug.

Brace up!!
Theres a bigger bug.....recently i was replying to a member's post when i could see his real name. Now dont ask me how :devil:.
And another bug which allows me to send a message to myself:azn:.

Did you get your new iOS update??
Last heard iOS 7 was having some issues with its passwords too.

Chalo catch you later
:crazy_pilot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom