What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilkul jee, tadi hi barkat aye, ya Allah is barkat ko yahen rakheen hamesha hamesha hamesha kay liye.... aho ! :P

Phir toh Khuda hi khair kare aap meri saalgirah per aisi khaufnaak paishangoiyan na karein :(

Obviously i told you i am still in Lahore na jab tak hum jaise naik log yahan mukeem hain aap logon per noor barqarar rahega :P
Nek bibi, Islamabad walyaan wastay vi dua kita karo. allah sanu vi aayho jiaan barkatan bakhshay !!!

Phir toh Khuda hi khair kare aap meri saalgirah per aisi khaufnaak paishangoiyan na karein :(

chalo, november mien tou bichho paida hotay hain.. Allah lahore ki hifazat farma :P

Happy Birthday Aamna15 :sarcastic:

chalo, november mien tou bichho paida hotay hain.. Allah lahore ki hifazat farma :P

Happy Birthday Aamna15 :sarcastic:

Isi liye bataya hai takey aap sambhal kar rahein :p: Thank you very much

kitne azeem khayalaat hain apke waqai :p: waise It doesn't happen much around me at least.

thanku, thanku, so you were thinking you are the only naik person around... huh... I sustain the balance between good and evil here in my city !!:angel:

Among many castes, especially sheikhs its a common taboo, which creates alot of physical problems in new borns, this should be discouraged, no matter what extend one may have to go.
I would really like to see a mix generation of muslims, so that their brains start to function !:happy:

thanku, thanku, so you were thinking you are the only naik person around... huh... I sustain the balance between good and evil here in my city !!:angel:

Among many castes, especially sheikhs its a common taboo, which creates alot of physical problems in new borns, this should be discouraged, no matter what extend one may have to go.
I would really like to see a mix generation of muslims, so that their brains start to function !:happy:

By being the evil surely lol i thought so :p:

Yes it should be discouraged it indeed causes a lot of complications i guess like you said its common between certain castes otherwise people should be sane enough to let go of such nonsense.

By being the evil surely lol i thought so :p:

Yes it should be discouraged it indeed causes a lot of complications i guess like you said its common between certain castes otherwise people should be sane enough to let go of such nonsense.

yeah yeah yeah... :mad: I let you win, go eat your birthday cake... huh, hope you get no present at all, no wishes from friends and family, and they do call you on your school result day. InshAllah Ameen, Sum Amen.:flame:

@Aamna14

b-day_cake.jpg

A very happy b'day!!!

Now quick blow the candles and cut that cake :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom