What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Marshmallow what kind of a Shia are you ? You're ordering Pizzas & what not right on the cusp of 9th & 10th Muharram - Shouldn't you be fasting or something ? :unsure:

All my Shia friends don't dine out in Muharram & spend the entire month participating in religious processions or cooking & distributing food for the needy & also sharing their meals with the neighbours & friends etc. ! :undecided:

You are such a fake Shia ! :P

Butt sb. ap nay lagta hai irani shia ko nahi daikha

no isr,akhand bharat sounds better. :D 

why will u leave?? :what: :cry:
pakistan and pakistanis are an integral part of akhand bharat :kiss3: be it @Marshmallow or @Armstrong or respected sir @LoveIcon :D

Ab kya karein itna bara dil nahin haina apka jitna bara mulk chahte hain lol Joh hum jaise thode se muhib-e-Watan Pakistani yahan reh gaye hai woh bhi yeh sun kar bhaag jayenge :D

i cud c @ZYXW z thankd on my post:tongue:

lets play Zezu vs BB @Hyperion:enjoy:

ill play da emperors role:drag:

BB Hyperion :so Zezu where wer u babes,my weight machine,refrigerator n notebook were missin u:smitten:

LMFAOOOOOOOO XD marsha you're adorable haha this is why you are the emperor's sis :P

Zeezu: Babes if your weight machine, refrigerator n notebook were missing me then perhaps I shouls be chatting with them right now not you ;)

@levina ik bat bataun?:enjoy: u said ur engaged n thn u said its complicated so dat says u arent actually engaged or sumthin cuz an enaged person never says dat:tongue: pakr lia na?:bunny:

ap ye bol deyti k mayb ull get engaged somtime in future:lol:

haha dis is called raggin !:big_boss:

Oh please Islamabad is such a boring place, its like a huge graveyard to be honest ! :unsure:

And because @Marshmallow is so....so boring a person she was asked to live there by the rest of us fun loving people from Lahore ! :P

Otherwise imagine how boring & full of obesity my beloved Lahore would've become if @Marshmallow had been allowed to live here - Try to imagine a Persian Hippo walking down the streets of Lahore singing old & boring sad songs ! :fie:

are you kidding me......islamabad is amazziiinggg....best please in the entire country!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom