What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok jokes aside......what is your review about our little world here.We obviously talk a lot.
And what do you teach and to whom you can train?Certainly we'll like to know more about our Queen.:partay:

Sorry i introduce myself only once and that "once" has happened already on this thread.

Dont want to sound rude but i dont want to bug others here with my re-intros.
So giving you the link
Naswarville | Page 2060

Intel indicates that the suspect was a teacher and he/she newly gained his/her citizenship :omghaha:

Decide whether you want to call me a HE/ SHE :coffee:
Or else you get this

FYI:
I am not a citizen here.I am an infiltrator.

Farewell!!

Decide whether you want to call me a HE/ SHE :coffee:
Or else you get this

FYI:
I am not a citizen here.I am an infiltrator.

Farewell!!

then i'm migrating you to Naswaristan, temporary until you get full citizenship from emperor @Hyperion.

BTW Cpt. @ZYXW has been discharged with full military honors as she hasn't been active for months. So 2nd Lt. levina, you're my new intelligence officer

then i'm migrating you to Naswaristan, temporary until you get full citizenship from emperor @Hyperion

Dont know why i feel your emperor is a figment of your imagination.:haha:

Neptune said:
So 2nd Lt. levina, you're my new intelligence officer

Nope i wont work under you.I have my own spying agency:patsak:... if you want you call 800-Spy.:p:

Dont know why i feel your emperor is a figment of your imagination.:haha:

Aha no way...he'll return soon

Nope i wont work under you.I have my own spying agency:patsak:... if you want you call 800-Spy.:p:

unrecognised spying organisations are considered illegal heree, let's change the topic, how did you find PDF

how did you find PDF

What was there to find??
PDF existed here and i happened to cross this site once.My gang agreed that it was time to troll a new site so i registered here. :devil:

Last edited:
What was there to find??
PDF existed here and i happened to cross this site once.My gang agreed that it was time to troll a new site so i registered here.
Isnt it @Dillinger??? :devil:

damn!!! I should have come here with an army of officer cadets :D

better than i expected. :P
i studied only 40% of the portion and i am getting atleast 60 % marks. :D

Thanks mate for that movie.A very good suggestion.I'm into the last 15 minutes of that flick.It has kept me curious until now.
Cheers!

hello brother long time no see ))
i have been busy ..... where were you yesterday when my other subjects were promising their loyalties ???

come forward, kiss my hand and swear your loyalty to me !!!

kiss_the_ring_of_dracula_by_paulbaack-d5sgwv9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom