What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Dillli! Whazzup???

Yar, where's our tribal brother @Hyperion :/ I dunnoo

My 'cuz's better just reallying more on the depression of being dependent on the public/car-pooling for transport than his own independence. Lil nephew is kicking and screaming (meaning he's bouncing back :D)

@jaibi Where is Hype? :frown:

AND more importantly, how is your brother and his son?

If you're living in Turkey, you'll understand why would an officer cadet leave the force in 2013
Blackhawks&Seahawks are the backbone of Turkish Helicopter fleets used by Government&Law Enforcement&Armed Forces&Gendarmerie.
Army has up to 90 UH-60Ms which a squadron of then are stealthly modernised for special forces. It's a medium utility helicopter.
Navy has up to 24 SH-60s which 12 of them are MH-60R LAMPS, It's a multi purpose maritime helicopter.
TAI (Turkish Aerospace Industries) will build 600 T-70 (Turkish version of Blackhawk&Seahawk)

Impressive.
Just read that the operation that killed Osama bin Laden used a highly modified version of the UH-60.

Impressive.
Just read that the operation that killed Osama bin Laden used a highly modified version of the UH-60.

yeah...but ours are not as stealth as theirs. But we used them in Iraq. A lot. They dropped AF's Forward Air Controllers to northern Iraq, they marked the PKK camps for Air Strike, they were also used for hunting down PKK's heads.

Look at that now, It's a real picture. At the 90s, Sikorsky Engineers and our Army Aviators were talking together, when the subject move to lopping a Blackhawk, they said it was impossible, they betted, now Sikorsky uses this picture at UH-60 Blackhawk's export brochure :D

jandarmahel.jpg

@Neptune
Whoa!!
Thats awesome.Never seen a helicopter stay like that for long.This must have been clicked when it just flipped.:-)
Or does that one have modified rotor baldes??

@Neptune
Whoa!!
Thats awesome.Never seen a helicopter stay like that for long.This must have been clicked when it just flipped.:-)
Or does that one have modified rotor baldes??

no :) It's was an UH-60M of Turkish Gendarmerie, it's captured when the pilot "lopped" the aircraft, meanwhile he drew a vertical circle ;)

no :) It's was an UH-60M of Turkish Gendarmerie, it's captured when the pilot "lopped" the aircraft, meanwhile he drew a vertical circle ;)
bowdown.gif
:......

Does that one have any AV link??

Perhaps you haven't read his will.

Was close enough to care about it.

Are you sure he wanted to see his kingdom getting ruined by the enemy forces.

Perhaps you should have come forward to perform you duty that is to defend it from the illegal occupation.

We are thinking to replace your command with T-123456 if you do not comply.
Show your allegiance to the emperor Hyperion or be ready to face the music.

Long Live the Queen.

@levina

637516-emperor_joker_1.jpg
No ty,my role is and stays the same.
Cleaner!:butcher:

Liar!!!
If thats you in that pic then why are you wearing the crown???

I'm the Ambassador of another land.

The was a fashion there to award crowns to their foreign Ambassadors.

So, it's my property.:D

Here i've removed it in your respect.:oops:

You are relatively new.....hence the resistance in appointment and i guess there should be a thorough briefing to help you get to know us better.It always require an effort of more than one person.

@Alpha1 , "the defender" will be there for you.He'll tell you about our status.

Mind you if i request to take back that word "Liar" , it is against the norms of diplomacy now that you are the Queen.One only learns with experience.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom