What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certified SOB:

kk.jpg

Hmmmm yes....i am a spy.:triniti:
And i want to give you a surprise....or wait it could be a shock too.keep Limca handy...taaki zoor ka jhatka dheere se lage.

Ready for it???
ok.go ahead :what:

Most definitely a SOB, look at his smug face. Hunt what you eat, conserve the bio diversity with what you can do and don't go posing like a loser. Shouldn't it be illegal to hunt endangered species in Pakistan (it won't be a final solution, even forestry dept. officers won't be able to stop all poachers but it'll save some of the endangered animals).

Most definitely a SOB, look at his smug face. Hunt what you eat, conserve the bio diversity with what you can do and don't go posing like a loser. Shouldn't it be illegal to hunt endangered species in Pakistan (it won't be a final solution, even forestry dept. officers won't be able to stop all poachers but it'll save some of the endangered animals).

It is illegal to hunt endangered species (not for the influential n rich..).... corrupt officials f... it all up...

@Secur @W.11 these eutectic eutectoid iron carbide etc. diagrams are a pain in the .... :hitwall:

Let's make Maam Levina the Queen of our Kingdom.

Emperor Hyperion is not in contact with his kingdom for almost 20 years now.The only way to run the affairs is now to appoint @Levina as our Queen and @RAMPAGE as our Military General.Only if they accept their respective posts.If they want to exchange the above mentioned ranks, then it'll be purely based upon their will.
Take over the kingdom guys.This the only way to summon the souls.:enjoy:

Those who have decided to say yes, don't thank me ....
And those who have an urge to stop this from happening .......you guys can thank @Alpha1 or the @hinduguy

WHAT? I'm the only recognised Chief of the Staff of Naswaristan as well as the loyal Admiral of our emperor.

@Hyperion, this is sealion, requesting permission to engage, over.

@KingMamba their coup d'état has been suppressed by my Naval SOMs and TF-2000s

Last edited:
It's complicated, so complicated that made me to refuse for flying with one of these MH-60Ss
Give me a better excuse :coffee:

Off topic:
I googled those seahawks and found its used in anti surface warfare.Now whats that??
confused2.gif

Give me a better excuse :coffee:

Off topic:
I googled those seahawks and found its used in anti surface warfare.Now whats that??
confused2.gif

If you're living in Turkey, you'll understand why would an officer cadet leave the force in 2013

Blackhawks&Seahawks are the backbone of Turkish Helicopter fleets used by Government&Law Enforcement&Armed Forces&Gendarmerie.

Army has up to 90 UH-60Ms which a squadron of then are stealthly modernised for special forces. It's a medium utility helicopter.

9949266284_64784df173_o.jpg

Navy has up to 24 SH-60s which 12 of them are MH-60R LAMPS, It's a multi purpose maritime helicopter.

59621_1319914995.jpg

TAI (Turkish Aerospace Industries) will build 600 T-70 (Turkish version of Blackhawk&Seahawk)

Let's make Maam Levina the Queen of our Kingdom.

Emperor Hyperion is not in contact with his kingdom for almost 20 years now.The only way to run the affairs is now to appoint @Levina as our Queen and @RAMPAGE as our Military General.Only if they accept their respective posts.If they want to exchange the above mentioned ranks, then it'll be purely based upon their will.
Take over the kingdom guys.This the only way to summon the souls.:enjoy:

Those who have decided to say yes, don't thank me ....
And those who have an urge to stop this from happening .......you guys can thank @Alpha1 or the @hinduguy
I miss hipey's midnight masala show. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom