What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did mutiny and kill senior officers..that is a severe offence and mutiny can never be ignored..my issue is not with the verdict itself (as in does a death sentence befit the crime) but the context of the verdict..all of a sudden everyone's getting a death sentence..damn it we should have invaded them and relieved them of the stress of making all these important decisions.
Yara aik baat hai ..... our Jr officers and jawans get the respect they deserve by their seniors and thats why PA's chain of command is very strong.

Yara aik baat hai ..... our Jr officers and jawans get the respect they deserve by their seniors and thats why PA's chain of command is very strong.

Dunno about respect, it has more to do with organisational memory..the PA has engendered a certain amount of discipline in its ranks..

Odd that I am not getting the alerts for quotes....

I hope there's no harsh reaction by your army ......
Nope....the army is in support of it.....its basically a signal for any one who plans any future mutiny.Unlike many other verdicts this will be carried out.

Even though it was intended as sarcastic comedy . That is sadly the reality on ground . :(

It's good as sarcastic comedy only. I guess you people need to come forward to change it to a myth from reality…similar things happen in India as well, I just become mad in anger then…... bdw I have a question to you… what's your take on that Pervez Hoodboy issue…. whom do u think is correct ?

@Armstrong

smiley-hug2_sl-designs.jpg

@ZYXW

smiley-hug2_sl-designs.jpg

:bounce: Aj hum bohat khush Hae, heheeee!!!

Jo mango ke wo dega ,jan mango ge marjan de ga...:D

Waallah!!!

Ayush, suggest me any of the romantic flick you have seen.Beshak Indian he bata do bhai.:dirol:

@RAMPAGE, are you doing fine man?
Good choice,you must get it checked.Whenever in doubt,don't take any risk and don't ever delay for long.
Khass kar jab dil o' ja'n ka muamla ho.

:bounce: Aj hum bohat khush Hae, heheeee!!!

Jo mango ke wo dega ,jan mango ge marjan de ga...:D

Waallah!!!

Ayush, suggest me any of the romantic flick you have seen.Beshak Indian he bata do bhai.:dirol:

@RAMPAGE, are you doing fine man?
Good choice,you must get it checked.Whenever in doubt,don't take any risk and don't ever delay for long.
Khass kar jab dil o' ja'n ka muamla ho.

What's the cause of this happiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom