Not open for further replies.
What's the cause of this happiness?

Multiple things yara....:partay:
Sab khuch poche ga....?

Aga!.....wanna have a Hug?
big_hug.gif

Okay let me try
"Thik athe"....:-)

Ami khubi dukhihito that i had to bring this here.But i had digressed that thread already.So i didnt want to irk OP further.:D

Ok....you don't speak Bangla....what other languages do you speak??

Ok....you don't speak Bangla....what other languages do you speak??
Well i dont really speak many languges but i can understand many Indian languages.
Doesnt thik athe mean its okay??
Was my bangla that bad??? :(

Well i dont really speak many languges but i can understand many Indian languages.
Doesnt thik athe mean its okay??
Was my bangla that bad??? :(
Nah.....you can survive in Bangladesh with that...what is your mother language??

OKAY, I am here for the first time. What does Nawarville means? What do the members discuss here? And most of the talks here are over my head. Can some body explain?

OKAY, I am here for the first time. What does Nawarville means? What do the members discuss here? And most of the talks here are over my head. Can some body explain?

Naswar is a kind of a snuff...Naswarville is kinda like the lounge for people who rule PDF.....discussion topics usually revolve around world domination,ways to kill cats and informal discussion about politics! 
I will pass that on to you....make 3 guesses. :devil:
Ok...you are NOT Assamese or Bihari....that's for sure....1st guess...Tamil??

Naswar is what the people from Eastern part of India call Nasvi,the stuff which gives you intense sneezing after inhaling. So,if you wanna sneeze,visit here.:toast_sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom