What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really sad to see a brother nation in this conditions, i hope that someday Pakistan gets to the place it deserves.

After 2005 almost everything changed here bro... the massive earthquake,the insurgency,the biblical floods.. i guess Gods punishing our asses.. :lol:

But hey.. we have HOPE! 
So true brother. A few decades ago, a father won't permit you to marry his daughter if you didn't serve as he wouldn't count you as man.

I still remember, the first things we learned in middle-school PE classes is to stand in line like soldier at "attention" "at ease" positions and march in a tempo like soldiers.

Try waking up at 4... in the harsh winters... prayin and getting a P.E lesson... spent some time at a military school..

I think serving 6 months in cold, snowy mountains on Iraqi-Iranian Border and fighting PKK makes you a real man.

No sir, that will made you, post-traumatic stress. We would anything for our nation but that kind of service will leave a mark on you.

I served in Gaziantep, weather never go below freezing points. But having a guard duty for 2 hours on a post, is not easy, as it sounds. You can't imagine how you would feel that cold in 5 celsius degree.

After 2005 almost everything changed here bro... the massive earthquake,the insurgency,the biblical floods.. i guess Gods punishing our asses.. :lol:

But hey.. we have HOPE!
I would look a little bit more rational at the things, i mean what did you do to get punished so hard?
If so god also punishes Japan but they are doing well.

I think its more the fault of corrupt Politicians.

But hey.. we have HOPE! 

Try waking up at 4... in the harsh winters... prayin and getting a P.E lesson... spent some time at a military school..

Please Mate, i have done double guard duty in night times for 2 months. My average sleep for a day was 3.5 hours.

No sir, that will made you, post-traumatic stress. We would anything for our nation but that kind of service will leave a mark on you.

I served in Gaziantep, weather never go below freezing points. But having a guard duty for 2 hours on a post, is not easy, as it sounds. You can't imagine how you would feel that cold in 5 celsius degree.

Its -10 most of the times where im from... :) 
I would look a little bit more rational at the things, i mean what did you do to get punished so hard?
If so god also punishes Japan but they are doing well.

I think its more the fault of corrupt Politicians.

Who chooses them...? this nation deserves scumbags..

Yeah, my uncle served in Hakkari on Turkish-Iraqi-Iranian border, in early 90s when the fights with PKK reached their peak.
He told me storys how Tanks overrun Terrorists and he and his company had to pick up body parts from ground, it must be terrible to serve there, may Allah help our Soldiers there.

But today its not so bad like backthen, its more chilled thank god. 

Who chooses them...? this nation deserves scumbags..
I dont think so, its only a matter of education.

If you are have guard duty on outside.... May god help you. I can't imagine.That said in our souteastern region temperatures hit -30 degree. Guarding time decrease as low as 15 minutes because the threat of freezing. 
Yeah, my uncle served in Hakkari on Turkish-Iraqi-Iranian border, in early 90s when the fights with PKK reached their peak.
He told me storys how Tanks overrun Terrorists and he and his company had to pick up body parts from ground, it must be terrible to serve there, may Allah help our Soldiers there.

I think the baddest part of all is to wait. When you are on the move, hunting/searchin for terrorist, you don't give a fvck about anything. But when you are on a post waiting for a possible attack, for days, weeks.... that ruins your nerves. That's what i heard...

If you are have guard duty on outside.... May god help you. I can't imagine.That said in our souteastern region temperatures hit -30 degree. Guarding time decrease as low as 15 minutes because the threat of freezing.

Try Siachin.. the highest battle field in the world.. as for the duty... not a soldier but i kinda had the honor of doing tht on our outpost near the afghan border...

I
I think the baddest part of all is to wait. When you are on the move, hunting/searchin for terrorist, you don't give a fvck about anything. But when you are on a post waiting for a possible attack, for days, weeks.... that ruins your nerves. That's what i heard...

Yeah its allway the baddest part if you ruin your psychology, and what you told is the best way to do it.

Your nation needs a good dictator/military rule untill the people and nation are ready to go civilian.
Build infrasturcture,economy,forced education first,then try democracy.

Our economic model was copied by south korea in the 60s... we were one of the fastest growing countries at tht time... than afghan jihad and 2 decades of sanctions... again after the sanctions were lifted in 2001.. till the late 2000s we became the second fastest growing economy in asia.. but after musharaf... well its not a pretty experience watching your country go down.....

Didnt know Pakistanis made such music:tup:

I have a better one | Just play it, sit back, close your eyes and let it flow through....enjoy inner peace -- you can thank me later.

@DESERT FIGHTER

یارا ،روحیل حیات نے بڑے عرصے کیبعد اعلی پاے کا میوزک بنایا ہے ،قسم سے مزا آگیا

I have a better one | Just play it, sit back, close your eyes and let it flow through....enjoy inner peace -- you can thank me later.

@DESERT FIGHTER

یارا ،روحیل حیات نے بڑے عرصے کیبعد اعلی پاے کا میوزک بنایا ہے ،قسم سے مزا آگیا
This music is for after a night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom