What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that Coke studio thing, i saw once this girl singing ''Nazar Eyle'' from Baris Manco.
She has a slightly accent but im actually verry impressed from her singing in Turkish.

Its a tv show... sort of musical fusion... blending folk with new stuff... as for these girls... they are originally from FATA... and i actually have tht song as my caller tune... :)

P.S:Welcome to this thread!

Khushamded bhai.

Its a tv show... sort of musical fusion... blending folk with new stuff... as for these girls... they are originally from FATA... and i actually have tht song as my caller tune... :)

P.S:Welcome to this thread!

Khushamded bhai.
Thx for reply and welcoming me.

I case you wonder, here is the original song from Baris manco, its verry old from 1974, but still cult in Turkey, like all the other Baris Manco songs. RIP

@xenon54 so introduce urself bro...

Okay il go first..

Im Ali Khan... doin CPL... Originally from a small village in Baluchistan... love 4X4s,weapons,hunting and

;)

Im Volkan, living in Switzerland, just finished my Galvano-Technician shool (not sure if this is correct in english) this summer in Germany, im interested in Computer/Technology, Politics.

Edit: Do you mean with CPL this?
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commercial_Pilot_Licence

Im Volkan, living in Switzerland, just finished my Galvano-Technician shool (not sure if this is correct in english) this summer in Germany, im interested in Computer/Technology, Politics.

Turks have awesome names.. :)

And tht song you posted is awesome aswell...thank you. 
@xenon53 did u serve in the Turkish armed forces or what?

Last edited:
Turks have awesome name.. :)

No, i cant serve there, i would loose my residence permit for Switzerland.
But i can pay 10000$ to Armed forces and they dont jail me in Airport if i enter Turkey. :lol:

PS: your name has Khan in it, thats how we Turks called our leaders in ancient times.

No, i cant serve there, i would loose my residence permit for Switzerland.
But i can pay 10000$ to Armed forces and they dont jail me in Airport if i enter Turkey. :lol:

PS: your name has Khan in it, thats how we Turks called our leaders in ancient times.

I wonder why Turkiye still has a conscription?i mean u also have a big population... We also have it in our constitution but it was never enforced... apart from military training given to youth in the past...

As for Khan... yes its mostly used by Pashtuns,Baluch (us),Hazaras,Kazalbash,Kurds,chugtais,few Punjabi n Sindhi tribes ... and the Gilgitis etc etc..

Mate, We know eac hother for a long time but we didn't introduced ourselves. I'm Sinan (Nick and my real name is the same) I'm mechanical engineer, 28 years old.

Turks have awesome names.. :)

My family members name.

İlker : First Soldier
Zafer: Victory
Savaş: War
Serdar: Commander
Sinan: Pointy edge of a spear or arrow.

I think our names are somehow related with war stuff.

I wonder why Turkiye still has a conscription?i mean u also have a big population... We also have it in our constitution but it was never enforced... apart from military training given to youth in the past...
Well, there is a sayin in Turkish ''Every Turk is born as a Soldier'', serving in military is honorary in Turkey, almost holy.

People will say your are traitor if you dont serve, except of Turks living in abroad because we cant.

Mate, We know eac hother for a long time but we didn't introduced ourselves. I'm Sinan (Nick and my real name is the same) I'm mechanical engineer, 28 years old.

My family members name.

İlker : First Soldier
Zafer: Victory
Savaş: War
Serdar: Commander
Sinan: Pointy edge of a spear or arrow.

I think our names are somehow related with war stuff.

My uncles name is Zafar... we are the Sardar of our people.. and our last name is Khan... :lol: 
Well, there is a sayin in Turkish ''Every Turk is born as a Soldier'', serving in military is honorary in Turkey, almost holy.

People will say your are traitor if you dont serve, except of Turks living in abroad because we cant.

Wish our govt could enforce tht too.. but i guess economic situation plays an important role... while ours in deep shit... as of the last 5-6 years..

My uncles name is Zafar... we are the Sardar of our people.. and our last name is Khan... :lol: 

Wish our govt could enforce tht too.. but i guess economic situation plays an important role... while ours in deep shit... as of the last 5-6 years..

Its really sad to see a brother nation in this conditions, i hope that someday Pakistan gets to the place it deserves.

So true brother. A few decades ago, a father won't permit you to marry his daughter if you didn't serve as he wouldn't count you as man.

I still remember, the first things we learned in middle-school PE classes is to stand in line like soldier at "attention" "at ease" positions and march in a tempo like soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom