What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You nerds should all go to the deepest pit of hell for changing PDF. You guys fucked your niche market.

Well, we would all be better off if you stopped coming to this place you so despise and return to doing this.
7ElevenSimpsons.jpg

@Oscar I am in love. For some reason I have fallen for the Jaguar upgrades-:smitten:

specially with this baby going up-

pids_-on-rdaf-f-16_464_func.gif

Well, we would all be better off if you stopped coming to this place you so despise and return to doing this.
7ElevenSimpsons.jpg

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN.:-) 
I think hes right.. the was much better before.

Not really, this is a much smoother interface. Specially being able to view edits in real time (as in while in the process of editing) is a rather good addition.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN.:-) 

Not really, this is a much smoother interface. Specially being able to view edits in real time (as in while in the process of editing) is a rather good addition.

Sure its smoother... but the old theme looked much better...

You nerds should all go to the deepest pit of hell for changing PDF. You guys fucked your niche market.
hahaha razpak...i think ur going to be angry on this change nw forever:tongue:

i also dint like it but thy were havin probs in continuin da last forum so im ignorin it nw:undecided: 
I heard from a reliable source that @Marshmallow is getting married & is going to live hence forth in Iran ! :unsure:
:wacko::nono::stop::girl_wacko::man_in_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom