What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno is he ? :what:

Are you getting married @Dillinger ? :undecided:

Marsha said so !

I think because @Marshmallow herself is getting married so shes seeing 'marriages everywhere' ! :unsure:

Do you want to be skinned, or boiled, OR BOTH!

@Marshmallow well we light up the house and the neighborhood with lights, lamps, candles. Meet
relatives, neighbors, friends- share sweets and small gifts. All the maids, guards, drivers, gardeners are given sweets and bakshish...then we go crazy and explode a truck load of crackers.

@levina - Don't listen to this Mechanic - Eikkk motorcycle lei kar giyaa thaaa isss keiii paaas.....he ended up making it into a cycle that I now have to paddle around everywhere ! :hitwall:
so when did we meet?? :what:
oh ya,when u were having pani puri in delhi :P

Do you want to be skinned, or boiled, OR BOTH!

@Marshmallow well we light up the house and the neighborhood with lights, lamps, candles. Meet
relatives, neighbors, friends- share sweets and small gifts. All the maids, guards, drivers, gardeners are given sweets and bakshish...then we go crazy and explode a truck load of crackers.
like we do on eid....have u bought new clothes?:police: whts da special dish u ppl cook on this day?

HD-01_3600x2400.jpg

but i remember u saying that u like delhi's chat :azn:

The prerequisite to liking something is to have tasted it at least once ! :unsure:

Mein Delhi kabhiii nahin giyaaa & I don't ever foresee going there ! :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom