What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1385222_524077554350032_980872512_n.jpg

@Secur @panther57 @Slav Defence
I just talked to jaibi he says the net (witribe) isn't working thats why he isnt online.
He wont be online for two more days probably

I was moderating defence.pk's FB page and i came across 30 comments people declaring hakim ullah mehsud a shaheed :sick:

Unfortunately we cannot control illegal immigration.It is impossible given our weak infrastructure and economy.Considering the long land border BD-India shares it is not possible for us to employ enough paramilitary forces.And about the Mujahideen...Bangladesh is as safe as the US if we go by international terrorism indices.The only terrorists that Indian intelligence mentions in relation to BD are Rohingyas who usually are at the Burma border and are not state sponsored(some of them were before 9/11 and Uncle Sam knew about it).There won't be any major Mujahideen camps in BD(unless Uncle Sam wants it).BUT terrorists can go in and out of the border and again we have limited control over it.

The North-Eastern states are pretty left out in terms of mainstream Indian media or the Indian imagination. And sometimes they are referred to as Chinkis, or foreigners by indians themselves.

So the NE states are a nit touchy about mainlanders. And Bangladeshis who cross over the border illegally and work in these states becomes easy target for xenophobic agitation. Their hostility towards Hindi speakers have been extended to Bengalis, and they have frequently been targeted in riots.

This whole illegal bangladeshi narrative feeds into NE states fear of being overrun by Indian mainlanders (we all loook the same to them).

For the right wingers in India, it feeds into the whole 'Muslims are coming to India to bolster their ranks etc.'

I was moderating defence.pk's FB page and i came across 30 comments people declaring hakim ullah mehsud a shaheed :sick:

Oh great, now Zarvan and his ilk are now going to come in here and say something like this:

'Hey Mr Mehsud is martyr Mr watch your mouth Mr Allah's wrath be up on you Mr'

@hinduguy No love for me? :undecided:

@RAMPAGE Did you give him that prostrate massage?

@Ravi Nair Search PDF and tell me whether any technical thread is up and running, I feel the need to correct imbeciles on woefully inaccurate notions and information presented by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom