What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing you can do about illegal immigration is to not let them in...but not letting them in does not mean shooting them.Just grab them and deport them when they try to enter.
That doesn't work bro, we've tried that before...that's when things got down to shooting although the brutality that comes out on top in certain incidents like the Felani case is caused by other factors...at the end of the day the Indian polity has started viewing the whole issue rather seriously of late. Lets see if any proper solution can be brought up.

That doesn't work bro, we've tried that before...that's when things got down to shooting although the brutality that comes out on top in certain incidents like the Felani case is caused by other factors...at the end of the day the Indian polity has started viewing the whole issue rather seriously of late. Lets see if any proper solution can be brought up.
Problem is these deaths can be and probably are used to motivate people to join Mujahiden.'Look India is killing Muslims at the border.'Reality is a huge number of the people who die at the borders are Hindus since the concentration of Hindus are higher towards the border areas and they tend to cross over to get married.Once they get married the constant crossing starts in those families.Second one is BGB sometimes do kill people at the border but that does not get exposure in BD press as much since the military doesn't want it.Also South Asians do have a tendency to look for enemies everywhere and any slightly out of line remark by any Indian politician or journalist is usually seen as a threat to us!

@Dillinger who's that uncle in a frock posted to guard your avatar.

@Ayush what's up mate....:-)
Please show me the list of movies you've seen from the last weekend till now.:D
I'll prefer the old ones.

Yum . :smitten:
Choco shake
995201_703320619696198_1298960347_n.jpg

@Dillinger who's that uncle in a frock posted to guard your avatar.

@Ayush what's up mate....:-)
Please show me the list of movies you've seen from the last weekend till now.:D
I'll prefer the old ones.
stoker(2013) . my pick of the week

oblivion(2013)

identity thief(2013)
didnt see any old movies. and i am watching heat 1995(the one u suggested now). 50 min are over.

@Oscar Assuming that two AEW&C are now beyond any hope of salvaging how many such platforms can the PAF put up in the medium term?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom