What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with having an Indian gf? Actually leave it be, a rather close friend of mine was called names by his colony mates when they found out that he was dating a Pakistani. Nutbags you people are.

One does not date the Enemy ! :mad:

Unless of course its one of a certain Nandita, Vidya or Gul Panag ! ;)

What's wrong with having an Indian gf? Actually leave it be, a rather close friend of mine was called names by his colony mates when they found out that he was dating a Pakistani. Nutbags you people are.

Sharing hugs or Malai Tikkas.. Girl friends are of a fairly different category.. As other sensibilities(such as having a romance split across an international border) arent always smooth. Moreover, if the incident(You did not hear it from me and I am only making up stories) of a son of one of our AVM's having a young love situation across the border is taken.. such relations aren't approved by our sleuths as well. But then, better sense should have prevailed for the AVM's son(never happened, I'm lying) knowing his fathers employment "perks"...

I am rather content sharing hugs,variations of moong daal(that not everyone could crack),long discourses on whether the Kerala Vada or the Dahi Bada is the true root, competitive cricket and lewd descriptions of women spawned in the halls of St Stephens or BMS Bangalore among all the things. The Frenemy we are is an example unmatched.. but somehow I regret trusting a certain miss Gharge in her promise of never revealing the video but never deleting it(till last inquired for) of me and a certain portugese girl doing absolutely nothing(just in case Butt sb @Armstrong is upset that this happened during the time he had a bhabhi from pind.. no it happened a while after it and nevermind) at a foam party. Although the trust issue may not be because she is indian but simply because she is a devious ..devious woman.

yet.. love has no boundaries now? does it?

Sharing hugs or Malai Tikkas.. Girl friends are of a fairly different category.. As other sensibilities(such as having a romance split across an international border) arent always smooth. Moreover, if the incident(You did not hear it from me and I am only making up stories) of a son of one of our AVM's having a young love situation across the border is taken.. such relations aren't approved by our sleuths as well. But then, better sense should have prevailed for the AVM's son(never happened, I'm lying) knowing his fathers employment "perks"...

I am rather content sharing hugs,variations of moong daal(that not everyone could crack),long discourses on whether the Kerala Vada or the Dahi Bada is the true root, competitive cricket and lewd descriptions of women spawned in the halls of St Stephens or BMS Bangalore among all the things. The Frenemy we are is an example unmatched.. but somehow I regret trusting a certain miss Gharge in her promise of never revealing the video but never deleting it(till last inquired for) of me and a certain portugese girl doing absolutely nothing(just in case Butt sb @Armstrong is upset that this happened during the time he had a bhabhi from pind.. no it happened a while after it and nevermind) at a foam party. Although the trust issue may not be because she is indian but simply because she is a devious ..devious woman.

SO HUGSY? :)

Humans seek companionship. You seek love to have validations, that you know that there is a person out there that cares for you.

It is stupid to put religious, ethnic or linguistic boundaries.

Life I feel, is largely a dull affair with interludes of excitement. Why drag Human created notions of boundaries into it?

@Dillinger I was watching a video on youtube on stereotypes within India, and it seemed to mention how South indians are timid, and docile but academically proficient and more inclined toward intellectual pursuits. In your expereince, how much do stereotypes hold?

@Dillinger I was watching a video on youtube on stereotypes within India, and it seemed to mention how South indians are timid, and docile but academically proficient and more inclined toward intellectual pursuits. In your expereince, how much do stereotypes hold?

I am a half bong who hates sweets, my mallu friend is the absolute best footballer I've known, another south Indian girl (who was also "fair" in complexion) was an amazing friend and basketball player at school. Its bunkum in today's world to run by stereotypes.

I also happen to be half bihari, now try and see how many stereotypes one can apply to me babua!

Last edited:
I am a half bong who hates, my mallu friend is the absolute best footballer I've known, another south Indian girl (who was also "fair" in complexion) was an amazing friend and basketball player at school. Its bunkum in today's world to run by stereotypes.

I also happen to be half bihari, now try and see how many stereotypes one can apply to me babua!
You are the heir to Sirajuddaula's throne...Bangla,Bihar,Urisshar Nobab Sir Roger Dowler!

I am a half bong who hates, my mallu friend is the absolute best footballer I've known, another south Indian girl (who was also "fair" in complexion) was an amazing friend and basketball player at school. Its bunkum in today's world to run by stereotypes.

Football!

Football is more popular than Cricket in kerala believe it or not, Nearly all my malayalee friends in New Zealand played for their respective high school teams. I was a Central defensive midfielder.

Not to be outdone, North Indians get stereotyped the other way a lot too.

@Dillinger. Is your Intellectual Bong side battling with your Thuggish side for supremacy

Like the Hulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom