What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND? Its probably losing too...frankly I'd rather watch Waar then another Akshay gag story.

AND? Its probably losing too...frankly I'd rather watch Waar then another Akshay gag story.

i ll prefer bollywood over my enemy country's film(according to @Armstrong,when i said that we are brother countries :cray:)
also i would like our culture to invade that of pakistan :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill me man.......find a private contractor for RAW...:cry:...and kill me now....hopefully i'll be able to get a good bargain for you from God.

7QFj7o0.gif

Tell her not to worry about the scars.If she is able to shoot me like that,i may get a chance to fix her scars.

Ok now towards THE p****cat you were asking for.....

dsc_0567.png

/\/\/\ Enough said.....?.... :D

Doesn't even know how to shoulder a fire-arm, meh! I live in a country where almost no civilian has access to fire-arms and even then I can shoulder a rifle and get a decent grouping. Laanat!!

Although she is good looking, I guess, I hope.

What bargain?

i ll prefer bollywood over my enemy country's film(according to @Armstrong,when i said that we are brother countries :cray:)
also i would like our culture to invade that of pakistan :D

How much has it grossed in comparison to Waar?

I don't mind the film, its a Pakistani film so we are bound to lose in it but hey the RAW agent is hot, and that is good enough.

How much has it grossed in comparison to Waar?

I don't mind the film, its a Pakistani film so we are bound to lose in it but hey the RAW agent is hot, and that is good enough.

i wanna watch it too :D

Doesn't even know how to shoulder a fire-arm, meh! I live in a country where almost no civilian has access to fire-arms and even then I can shoulder a rifle and get a decent grouping. Laanat!!

Although she is good looking, I guess, I hope.

What bargain?

That to provide you with 101 virgins instead of the 72 promised ones.Since you'll be helping me in getting there before you. :-)angel::lol:)

@M-48 i'm setting my terms and conditions for getting myself killed and you are asking me about the IgM ,that too with a positive sign.:P Not funny at all.

@RAMPAGE please help the lady.Take good care of her once i leave.
(You can use your G.Anatomy know-how to answer any quarries.:))

Defence.pk is way too slow for anything.See ya fellows.

@Oscar you need to change the post number based seniority policy, senior members here appear to be more knackered than some of the young one's even.

I have repeatedly asked for that policy to be changed but as such no other admin wants to do so. I have ZERO respect or care for number of posts and prefer post quality or the designations above anything else. Some of the WORST posters here are either Green or Yellow and as such spew out fecal matter that would leave that Hippo in the video I posted earlier making only a sigh.

I have repeatedly asked for that policy to be changed but as such no other admin wants to do so. I have ZERO respect or care for number of posts and prefer post quality or the designations above anything else. Some of the WORST posters here are either Green or Yellow and as such spew out fecal matter that would leave that Hippo in the video I posted earlier making only a sigh.

Btw Balixd believes that there are US spec ops operators, a Marine expeditionary force roaming about in Pakistan? :blink: Even Hype seems to concur.

And did Hussain Haqqani actually issue 4000 passports to unknown Americans, for what joy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom