What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar Ban Buttstrong! He refuses to give me a hug?

How's your health keeping? The discomfiture/pain has subsided?

Btw, what do you think of an amphibious assault ship and the assorted LCACs and NMRH combo? Good for the IOR. How do you think we'd employ it?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 nice avataR MATE :D
@DESERT FIGHTER, so which movie did u watch recently?? specially the type we like?? :partay:
@DESERT FIGHTER, so which movies did u watch recently?? specially the type we like?? :partay:

God has given you a beautiful mind as well.

nah you're much more cute than that churail in your avatar :)
Thankyou :ashamed:
Maahir Tha Wo, Siyaasat-e-Hijar-o-Wsaal Main...
Us Ne Kabhi Raqeeb Ko Chaha, Kabhi Hamen..
Baji yeh kis ki shairi hay?

@Oscar Ban Buttstrong! He refuses to give me a hug?

How's your health keeping? The discomfiture/pain has subsided?

Btw, what do you think of an amphibious assault ship and the assorted LCACs and NMRH combo? Good for the IOR. How do you think we'd employ it?

Your love/hate bromance with him cant be interfered by me.

Health is better.. but anything less than lying down for too long gets some discomfort going.

The employment depends on the need as such. Unless there is a need to invade Sri Lanka soon the most logical use would be to use in Pincer attacks in the Kutch or for force projection in the East against the Chinese.

Your love/hate bromance with him cant be interfered by me.

Health is better.. but anything less than lying down for too long gets some discomfort going.

The employment depends on the need as such. Unless there is a need to invade Sri Lanka soon the most logical use would be to use in Pincer attacks in the Kutch or for force projection in the East against the Chinese.

I can't wait to be the PM of this nation. First I'll reinforce my flank and the NE and then unleash hell on Maldives.:flame:

It is odd though, we never did think of a proper marine force before this and now we've set up the SPB, are going in for LHDs..in the east against China would be foolish on our own since we can't really send in the whole navy there- we would have to work in coordination. Although the Australians are amping it up with the Canberras and the Japs with the Izumo- seems to be a pattern. How does Pakistan intend to counter the rapid naval expansion. You folks don't mind us projecting force into the open sea as long as you can defend you SLOC and littoral?

I can't wait to be the PM of this nation. First I'll reinforce my flank and the NE and then unleash hell on Maldives.:flame:

It is odd though, we never did think of a proper marine force before this and now we've set up the SPB, are going in for LHDs..in the east against China would be foolish on our own since we can't really send in the whole navy there- we would have to work in coordination. Although the Australians are amping it up with the Canberras and the Japs with the Izumo- seems to be a pattern. How does Pakistan intend to counter the rapid naval expansion. You folks don't mind us projecting force into the open sea as long as you can defend you SLOC and littoral?

We folks mind a lot. If it was upto us not a single Indian flagged ship would ply towards the west and they would all need to cross the pacific to get to Iran. But then again, all these "hazaron khwahish" end up at the same doldrums as others. Because sab se bada rupayia.

As such, Our plans lynch on a Sub force that may serve as some deterrent(for a while anyway till P-8's fish em out and reduce the fear of taking unacceptable losses that haunts Indian forces in all their actions today). The best way to deter a landing force is with a littoral sub capability. Those that literally sit on the bottom at 50-100 feet and wait for a kill. Sadly the French love you(read your money) more right now otherwise the Andrasta is a great option.

Pakistan's plans on Sea are focused on making sure that the sea lanes for Ormara,Gwadar and one other idea are kept open as long as it is needed to shove in Arms and Supplies. Aircraft and other essentials can be flown in or driven over the KKH to a certain time...and Fuel may still be smuggled via Iran. But at the end.. a naval blockage will severely test the country's will to survive.
However, these are total war scenarios and assume that India starts hitting crucial stocks both military and non military in nature early on in an effort to break the will to continue the fight. It also assumes that there were no critical land gains made that forced a Nuke war and it is essentially a stalemate on the Eastern/Western front.

We folks mind a lot. If it was upto us not a single Indian flagged ship would ply towards the west and they would all need to cross the pacific to get to Iran. But then again, all these "hazaron khwahish" end up at the same doldrums as others. Because sab se bada rupayia.

As such, Our plans lynch on a Sub force that may serve as some deterrent(for a while anyway till P-8's fish em out and reduce the fear of taking unacceptable losses that haunts Indian forces in all their actions today). The best way to deter a landing force is with a littoral sub capability. Those that literally sit on the bottom at 50-100 feet and wait for a kill. Sadly the French love you(read your money) more right now otherwise the Andrasta is a great option.

Pakistan's plans on Sea are focused on making sure that the sea lanes for Ormara,Gwadar and one other idea are kept open as long as it is needed to shove in Arms and Supplies. Aircraft and other essentials can be flown in or driven over the KKH to a certain time...and Fuel may still be smuggled via Iran. But at the end.. a naval blockage will severely test the country's will to survive.
However, these are total war scenarios and assume that India starts hitting crucial stocks both military and non military in nature early on in an effort to break the will to continue the fight. It also assumes that there were no critical land gains made that forced a Nuke war and it is essentially a stalemate on the Eastern/Western front.
@Oscar "Cross the Pacific to reach Iran", seriously? Come on even we don't want to get in your grill in such a manner. Btw, feasible let China go all military in Gwadar, might afford some protection?

DCNS's Andrasta is a beaut.

@Oscar "Cross the Pacific to reach Iran", seriously? Come on even we don't want to get in your grill in such a manner. Btw, feasible let China go all military in Gwadar, might afford some protection?

Doesn't matter what you want, its what we think you want.

And that is the plan for Gwadar... but the Chinese arent buying all into it as our government and media like to paint it. They would rather have a commercial port of call there at maximum and that too if they feel it is feasible to have good shipped to the west and interior of China through a line that run through a state that cant protect its own railways.

It gets them an alternative route for oil, yes.. but in such a scenario that they have trouble getting oil to their shores ; what guarantee is there that they wont be blocked off here by the Muricans as well? Moreover, in case of the India front scenario(which they dont believe in as such) the KKH route is pretty easily bombed, blocked and harassed so the value diminishes.

And that is the plan for Gwadar... but the Chinese arent buying all into it as our government and media like to paint it. They would rather have a commercial port of call there at maximum and that too if they feel it is feasible to have good shipped to the west and interior of China through a line that run through a state that cant protect its own railways.

It gets them an alternative route for oil, yes.. but in such a scenario that they have trouble getting oil to their shores ; what guarantee is there that they wont be blocked off here by the Muricans as well? Moreover, in case of the India front scenario(which they dont believe in as such) the KKH route is pretty easily bombed, blocked and harassed so the value diminishes.

Deflecting blame: ‘Anti-peace elements behind bomb blasts in K-P not TTP’

Hyperion send some of your Naswar to barre Khan sahib....it looks like that the stuff they produce in KPK these days is substandard..... :cry:
He totally ripped my heart in to pieces.

Someone should forward him this brief old dialogue for a start.

I don't find the courage to even open up that graphic cascade of videos,they have available on youtube.

@AeroNaut_Chutiya You know, subtlety is an underrated attribute these days. If you must take a dig @Aeronaut, and be free to do so, then at least be decent about it. I am not against the intention, be my guest and poke him, argue with him but steer away from using expletives. A little clean up please, Aero. Dunno how to remove a thanks that has been given to me. And to you (yes you, the fellow with the gripe), "dushmani me bhi sharafat aur tehezib...".

But we are such nice people, we only blockaded you once and that too for the sake of freedom- for our bangla cousins.:frown:

Btw, remember back when I used to be intimidated by you. You're a nice fellow, a nice fellow indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom