Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is beautiful
God loves beauty
God made me beautiful
Beauty is attracted towards beauty
The person in the Avatar is beautiful
(that's whats common between me and my avatar >> beautiful )
:D :P
nah you're much more cute than that churail in your avatar :)

@Alpha1 nice avataR MATE :D
@DESERT FIGHTER, so which movie did u watch recently?? specially the type we like?? :partay:
@DESERT FIGHTER, so which movies did u watch recently?? specially the type we like?? :partay:

None... but going to watch Waar in a day or 2... but ur happy to give me some suggestions...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
None... but going to watch Waar in a day or 2... but ur happy to give me some suggestions...:rolleyes:

ilsa-she wolf of the ss(1975) category-ours ;)
silent hill(2006) -horror
the purge(2013)-category-ours
identity theft-2013(comedy)
before sunsrise(1994) and the 2 sequels(credit goes to @S.U.R.B.)-category-romance

also,if u can watch a movie only for gore and nothing else,do check this out-maskhead(2009)

I'm thinking of buying this T-Shirt and then gift it to someone.

emergency_medicine_chick_ringer_t_shirt-rb7854ccd51bf4b18997d0e78fecbd062_vjfef_512.jpg

or that \/\/\/

imagegen.ashx

(the message)
PS_0595_BORED_DEATH_t.jpg

Which one should i choose?

I'm thinking of buying this T-Shirt and then gift it to someone.

emergency_medicine_chick_ringer_t_shirt-rb7854ccd51bf4b18997d0e78fecbd062_vjfef_512.jpg

or that \/\/\/

imagegen.ashx

(the message)
PS_0595_BORED_DEATH_t.jpg

Which one should i choose?

The latter brother, the latter. Trust me!

@Armstrong did you see Waar finally? How have we been portrayed, the nefarious and dangerous operators who strike with wrath? Or ideologically motivated, petty and sans strategic vision? Come on, for the first time we shall be depicted as villains, I want to know!! :taz:

The latter brother, the latter. Trust me!

@Armstrong did you see Waar finally? How have we been portrayed, the nefarious and dangerous operators who strike with wrath? Or ideologically motivates, petty and sans strategic vision? Come on, for the first time we shall be depicted as villains, I want to know!! :taz:

As handlers using assets in Pakistan to realize their strategic motives even if it involves terrorism !

As handlers using assets in Pakistan to realize their strategic motives even if it involves terrorism !

Pretty much evident. But what sort of handlers, ingenious, driven, dangerous? Wax eloquent bugger, I want the down low.

Is the story good? I appreciated the gun craft and tac. accuracy, camera work from the trailer was impressive. How was the script and the acting though?

I wish I could be a handler someday, I would get the assets I cultivated there to gas your room with Sarin...after you've moved into your own apartment of course.

Pretty much evident. But what sort of handlers, ingenious, driven, dangerous? Wax eloquent bugger, I want the down low.

Hot Chick & a Psychotic Mercenary/Operative were the two people directly involved & then you had the cannon fodder in terms of Pakistani Terrorists & their leaders who were minting money off them !

Is the story good? I appreciated the gun craft and tac. accuracy, camera work from the trailer was impressive. How was the script and the acting though?

The acting was good, the story was alright (looked more like a glorified Drama than an Action Movie) & the Visual Effects were, by Pakistani Standards, pretty darn good.

But it was, as a whole package, fairly captivating !

Hot Chick & a Psychotic Mercenary/Operative were the two people directly involved & then you had the cannon fodder in terms of Pakistani Terrorists & their leaders who were minting money off them !

The acting was good, the story was alright (looked more like a glorified Drama than an Action Movie) & the Visual Effects were, by Pakistani Standards, pretty darn good.

But it was, as a whole package, fairly captivating !

Did the hot chick die? Was the psychotic mercenary an absolute tac driver, hard to kill, killing machine?

Waiting for a good print, going to see it.:tup:

@Dillinger for some reason, my belief in god goes up when I am stoned.

@Armstrong

Come...

smiley-hug2_sl-designs.jpg

@Hyperion Apparently the RAW agent in Waar is hot! Ooh yeah baby! Man, I could play the perfect villain in a Pakistani movie, freak the boots off of any mullah who goes to see the movie- they'll believe they are looking at the dajjal! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom