What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1383495_1423292561218355_102568628_n.jpg

@Armstrong @Hyperion @S.U.R.B. @Secur @Oscar @Ayush @seiko @Bang Galore @Capt.Popeye

Lifted directly from the site that shall not be named-

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It’s a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says, ‘Pierre, kiss me!’
Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie’s lips.
‘What are you doing, Pierre ?’ says the startled Marie.
‘I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!’
She smiles and they start kissing.

Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, ‘Pierre, kiss me lower.’
Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts.
‘Pierre! What are you doing now?’ asks the bewildered Marie.
‘I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!’
She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude: and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, ‘Pierre, kiss me much lower!’
Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap.
He then strikes a match and lights the cognac on fire.
Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine.
Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and screams furiously, ‘PIERRE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?’
Our ‘hero’ stands and says defiantly,

‘I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!’
medal-028.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Secur is it true what I hear ? :pissed:

That you're new Indian Girlfriend has convinced you that the Partition was a mistake & that you're moving back to India ! :angry:

Dil toooor diyaaa tuuu neiii Bhai kaaa ! :cray:

So @Secur is it true what I hear ? :pissed:

That you're new Indian Girlfriend has convinced you that the Partition was a mistake & that you're moving back to India ! :angry:

Dil toooor diyaaa tuuu neiii Bhai kaaa ! :cray:

He's a wise man.
@Secur would be welcome to come over and aid us in understanding the pathogen of extremism, leading to the method of its eradication.

Oye, Dilli, do dinon' say Iranion' kay saath khoob shuggal lagga hua hai..... :D

I am tired of them, we gave them info on the engines (talked of the basic materials required, the basic design, the lineage of the engine in question), we tried to get to the CnC modules, the data links- all of that detail and all we got was denial and head in the sand syndrome.

Who cares about all of that? They are so easy to tease, they go ballistic at "where is the proof"........ :D

Me enjoy that! :pop:

I am tired of them, we gave them info on the engines (talked of the basic materials required, the basic design, the lineage of the engine in question), we tried to get to the CnC modules, the data links- all of that detail and all we got was denial and head in the sand syndrome.

Sunnn rahaa haiii @Secur - Abbbb dushman bhi mazaaak uraiii gaa hamaraaa ? :pissed:

Mein nei tujhee keh diyaa hiii ke yeh Shaaadiii Nahin ho saktiii - Bhabi ko waaapis Bombay chooor aaa warnaaa teriii Boriii tiyaaar karvaooon ? :angry:

Dusshman? :cray:
And after that I, @Dillinger and @Secur will have bihari kebabs and drinks after which I and Dillinger will teach secur bhojpuri. :D
And then we will go to a small town in Kashmir, INDIA :devil: called gulmarg where we will have kashmiri chai. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom