What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo maza Pakistani Thullon ko marnay ka hai wo aur kisi ko marnay ka nahi !!!!! :P

@Armstrong

You forgot to answer my question about who would win in a fight? A lion,Tiger or jaguar??:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong

You forgot to answer my question about who would win in a fight? A lion,Tiger or jaguar??:azn:

I thought I answered them ! :unsure:

A tiger because its the largest cat on Earth & one that hunts alone, unlike a lion that hunts in packs ! :)

I thought I answered them ! :unsure:

A tiger because its the largest cat on Earth & one that hunts alone, unlike a lion that hunts in packs ! :)

I guess so,Tigers are good swimmers as well but a Jaguars bite is way stronger than theirs.The aztecs were infatuated by them but I think it won't be easy for a tiger to kill a Jaguar.

He has never been to a Zoo before.

Hard to believe because he knows alot.

He has never been to a Zoo before.

I've been to our local zoo a few dozen times because our school would take us their every time ! :cray:

I guess so,Tigers are good swimmers as well but a Jaguars bite is way stronger than theirs.The aztecs were infatuated by them but I think it won't be easy for a tiger to kill a Jaguar.

Why were you wondering about it by the way ? :unsure:

Thank You - You just made me emotional ! :cry:

I've been to our local zoo a few dozen times because our school would take us their every time ! :cray:

Why were you wondering about it by the way ? :unsure:

Thank You - You just made me emotional ! :cry:

I was at the library and got into a debate with some africans who claimed Lions are the king of the jungle.

@Armstrong

A Juguar will be easy prey for both Tiger and a Lion but Tiger is more aggressive than a Lion so i'll bet on the Tiger in a 1 on 1 fight scenario !!!

The only place a Tiger a Lion and a Jaguar can fight is in a Zoo,so since they will never fight it means none of them wins.
Thats why i said Zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom