What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger Keep ur december free, I'm going to drill you with map work, mate!
@Hyperion dude I am going to need you in the next few months too, divorce a wife or two if you're not free, there's some math work that you gotta handle for PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's at least a decade from a billion dollar enterprise. Tumharay munh' mein shakkar. So I'll be back when it touches billion mark! :rofl:

It's going good, it'd go better if you and Dilli would lend a hand and leave you leave your billion dollar corporation and playboy penthouse for a while :P

Hello.... :kiss3:

Abb iss hello ko kharrab matt karna! :angry:

Chall bey....... most important things in Emperor's life are wifey's. Blasphemy! :angry:

@Dillinger Keep ur december free, I'm going to drill you with map work, mate!
@Hyperion dude I am going to need you in the next few months too, divorce a wife or two if you're not free, there's some math work that you gotta handle for PDF.

There was a farmer who had many pigs. One day someone went to the farm and asked the farmer: "What do you use to feed your pigs?"

"Well, I give them acorn, corn, and things like that. Why?"

"Because I am from the Animals Protection Association and I think you don't feed them like you should, they shouldn't eat wastes."

Then he fined the farmer. Some days later, another person arrived and asked the same question.

The farmer answered: "Well, I feed them very well. I give them salmon, caviar, shrimp, steak...why?"

"Because I am from the United Nations Organization and I think it's unfair that you feed your pigs like that when there are people dying with nothing to eat." And he fined the farmer.

Finally, another man came in and asked just the same question. The hesitant farmer answered after a few minutes: "Well, I give a hundred rupees to each pig so they can buy whatever they want."

Before you go and ask the Emperor, what he feeds Alphee........ I say, that question should be directed to @RAMPAGE. I have put him in-charge of Alpheena's nutritional and medical needs.......... :whistle:

There was a farmer who had many pigs. One day someone went to the farm and asked the farmer: "What do you use to feed your pigs?"

"Well, I give them acorn, corn, and things like that. Why?"

"Because I am from the Animals Protection Association and I think you don't feed them like you should, they shouldn't eat wastes."

Then he fined the farmer. Some days later, another person arrived and asked the same question.

The farmer answered: "Well, I feed them very well. I give them salmon, caviar, shrimp, steak...why?"

"Because I am from the United Nations Organization and I think it's unfair that you feed your pigs like that when there are people dying with nothing to eat." And he fined the farmer.

Finally, another man came in and asked just the same question. The hesitant farmer answered after a few minutes: "Well, I give a hundred rupees to each pig so they can buy whatever they want."

I hate you....... :angry:

He will ban your naswar's supply :rofl:

@Hyperion How are you lala :D

@Alpha1 :wave:

@Hyperion yara ye jalebi kuch ziaada hi free nahi ho gai !!!!! :D

Jk Jk mate how's the work going ????? :P

Apna banda hai...... he will be our first undercover entry into the TT realm...... slow and steady....... I have four more promising candidates in the works! :D

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139959" target="_blank">Hyperion</a></u> yara ye jalebi kuch ziaada hi free nahi ho gai !!!!! :D

Jk Jk mate how's the work going ????? :P

She has school...... will be back in a few days...... was sending her regards! :D

ZYXW ......... :whistle:

Wake up everyone! :D

Apna banda hai...... he will be our first undercover entry into the TT realm...... slow and steady....... I have four more promising candidates in the works! :D

She has school...... will be back in a few days...... was sending her regards! :D

Wake up everyone! :D

Haram song. :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom