What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder, Alpheez continued bad luck... as he has been helping him...... bhawawwawawawawawawawaawawawawawawawawwawa :rofl:

@Hyperion , yar jani the way @RAMPAGE plays it only dudes can help ;) so it's hard for him to understand :D Buwhahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uper se tu hai be Pakhtun so understand Ramp's feeling, bro :D
@Hyperion

@RAMPAGE bach ja @Hyperion se these bloody Mehsuds, they're after all 'good' things :D

@Mirzay aapki bhabi ko pattanay kai liay mujhe kisi ki zaroorat nahi parhi lekin apni amma ko mananay kai liay behno ki zaroorat parti hai ;)

@Mirzay aapki bhabi ko pattanay kai liay mujhe kisi ki zaroorat nahi parhi lekin apni amma ko mananay kai liay behno ki zaroorat parti hai ;)

Choro bhi ap nhi samjh sakte :hitwall:

They shall be placed in the "black harem"...........:laughcry:

Real wifeyz in "State Harem".......get ready to meet ZeeeZuuuu and Empress # 1! :D

0.5 (rampage)+0.5(armstrong)+0.5(alpha)=1.5 wifeys :omghaha:

Lakh de lanat....... I wanted the Royal Guards to snip you, and keep you in charge of security of Harems....... and as everyone knows, sometimes the Emperor may feel the need for something else.......... so you could have come in "handy"..... :cheesy:

ooooh you wanted me to be your first :woot:

nah i'll pass ...... i don't take married old men for lovers :D

They shall be placed in the "black harem"...........:laughcry:

Real wifeyz in "State Harem".......get ready to meet ZeeeZuuuu and Empress # 1! :D

Right now i am busy lala (watching drama) i will meet them (bhabiz) some other time :D.

Lala better luck next time with new and desi tactics.

You haven't seen nothing......... I haven't even gotten started yet. I play the "long" game. One more year for you to change your mind. :D

Right now i am busy lala (watching drama) i will meet them (bhabiz) some other time :D.

Lala better luck next time with new and desi tactics.

Lakh de lanat....... I wanted the Royal Guards to snip you, and keep you in charge of security of Harems....... and as you know, sometimes the Emperor may feel the need for something else.......... so you could have come in "handy"..... :cheesy:
So you'll give your other flower to me :rofl:

I'll name it the royal deflowering :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom