What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
6cvk.jpg

Please eat alpha's kitties ... :frown:

LMFAO...... girldar says, you are awesome...... so no more of that sis crap...... you see, even zeeeeezuuuuu approves...... welcome wifey # 3 :smitten:

@ZYXW

No i'm a girl .... :P

@Hyperion Use your gildar :P :D

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO...... girldar says, you are awesome...... so no more of that sis crap...... you see, even zeeeeezuuuuu approves...... welcome wifey # 3 :smitten:

@ZYXW

I'm not interested in old material want some fresh and handsome piece zeeezzzuuuu ko mubarak ho now you look perfect in character elder brother :P

what?? dont tell me you are a guy now.. :fie:

Apko itna kun dukh hova sun kr :undecided:

There is no such thing as an absolute 'no'. It's always a variable between not-now and of-course.... and yes, I do look awesome when I'm fully in my character! :P

Bring your best game babes, only "lala's" don't work anymore........ bhawawwawawawawawawawawwawa :rofl:

I'm not interested in old material want some fresh and handsome piece zeeezzzuuuu ko mubarak ho now you look perfect in character elder brother :P

, I do look awesome when I'm fully in my character! :P

I know you do ....but in brother's character.

I'm sure you're very good for your sisters loving caring :blah: :blah: (real-one)

@Hyperion yara kia shadi shuda maal pai nazar hai teri !!! :D

@Mirzay :whistle:

tumne krwai hai na meri shadi :pissed:

Really.... :woot:
@Mirzay..... Lakh-lanat.... batta to deta hai insan..... :pissed:

He's an agent of BD's ....How would it possible no never can't marry with my Lala's presence. :D

Yesh... I am...... love my sis....... and my nieces even more so........ they are my life......... :smitten:

Now back to business...... manhoos, maine kabb karwai tumhari shaadi........:angry:

Karwa hee na doon', kabb say Aero tumharay peechay lagga hua hai....... main' koi paggal hoon, itni piyari opportunity haath say jaany doon..... :whistle:

I know you do ....but in brother's character.

I'm sure you're very good for your sisters loving caring :blah: :blah: (real-one)

tumne krwai hai na meri shadi :pissed:

Good for you and me then, as my wifey and zeeeeezuuuuuu don't mind to fill one additional spot..... :whistle:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :partay:

Btw, after a long time I'm hitting on you.... feels awesome........ :D

@ZYXW

He loves his life...His fiance will chop his head and invite sharks in party :P

@Mirzay

So how's the loving husband ???? :D

He was my husband that's why enjoying the company of Hoor in janah :angry:

Good for you and me then, as my wifey and zeeeeezuuuuuu don't mind to fill one additional spot..... :whistle:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :partay:

Btw, after a long time I'm hitting on you.... feels awesome........ :D

@ZYXW

Lala kiya hova hai Bhabi ki zada yaad arahi hai kiya aj :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom