What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
vampire traits, canabalism, kevlar fur
Are you sure it's a cat? :undecided:

What IF its one of these ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Vampy_cats.jpg

Mujhe samjh nhi ata may jab Cell phone check krti hun ye gmail per online hota hai @Alpha monday ko jab amal nama aye ga na bache phir khair nhi :suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion what is the share of madrassas in the total number of school going children- as in what proportion of children in Pakistan study in Madrassas?

Mujhe samjh nhi ata may jab Cell phone check krti hun ye gmail per online hota hai @Alpha monday ko jab amal nama aye ga na bache phir khair nhi :suicide:
result ka na yad karao

I am not your lala :angry: ....... you can sing lalalalala in a different tune though....... :cheesy:

Don't you know hype lala bought alpha at the value of peanuts.., etc :rofl:

Less than 2%..........

@Hyperion what is the share of madrassas in the total number of school going children- as in what proportion of children in Pakistan study in Madrassas?

Oh, I had completely forgotten. @Hyperion I need to borrow Alphee. @Alpha bete, zaraa us payri si kitten ke saath baithna zaraa--oh and have this candy too.:angel:

Hype- 800mics should do no?

What do you think shall we give him to taliban....? :azn:

I am not your lala :angry: ....... you can sing lalalalala in a different tune though....... :cheesy:

649-theres-no-other-love-quotes-about-your-brother-my-quotes-home.jpg

:smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom