What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay I feel sorry for you, @Hyperion is a persistent bugger. I suggest you hop the fence and take shelter here- crazy Pathan will make you go crazy too. Better yet throw Alphee at him.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay away from zeezuuu and mirzay.... they are the Empresses....... and Marsha too..... she is the Emperors sis........ :angry:

If you want to have fun, we can gift you Alpha :cheesy:

Yar yahan pata hi nahi lagta who belongs to which division of humanity :( larka or larki :(

@Mirzay OR find a way to contact bhabi and hand her a screen capture of this page. After that Hype will take at least a few months to recuperate. :chilli:

@Mirzay I feel sorry for you, @Hyperion is a persistent bugger. I suggest you hop the fence and take shelter here- crazy Pathan will make you go crazy too. Better yet throw Alphee at him.:coffee:

Don't worry he'll never break my innocent heart ...zeeezuuuuu is my friend i can't betray her

@Armstrong kahan gaya ??

Don't worry he'll never break my innocent heart ...zeeezuuuuu is my friend i can't betray her

@Armstrong kahan gaya ??
@ZYXW mind sharing hype? Mirzay, jan, tu kitni bholi bhali hai. You think @Hyperion hasn't ran it through Zy yet?:omghaha: That way does not lie your solace..seek it elsewhere- preferably find some Iranian or Arbee on the thread and let him dance around with Hype.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom